Search Result

Collapse
33 results in 0.0335 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Sparky24
    replied to Bogus member - how to report?
    Got mine. Guess I am special to.

Bob
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Sparky24
    replied to Fuel Tank
    Yep I decided to stay away from it. Got some sheet metal but maybe we will switch to alum. I will have to ask my grandson and see which one he would like. I know if we go with alum I will have to brush up on my tig skills on it first or take it into work and use the mm210. I like the idea of making...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Sparky24
    replied to Fuel Tank
    Thanks guys. I will stick with sheet metal sure don't want to hurt my little buddy.

Thanks again
    Bob
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Sparky24
    started a topic Fuel Tank

Fuel Tank

Hey everyone
    We are getting ready to start the build on my grandson's mini chopper and I am going to build the fuel tank from scratch and I was wondering if I use galvinised metal if the gasoline will have any effect on it. Well the galvinise start to flake after awhile?

Bob
    See more | Go to post

• Sparky24
    replied to Project for my grandson
    Well picked up my pipe bender today at HF. Only $59 for a 12 ton that goes from 1/2" -2" I didn't think that was to bad and also got the little guy a auto hood so now all we need is some material and we should be ready to start.

Bob
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Sparky24
    Well Fun congrats on the new addition to the family. I hope everything went well for your wife's sister and the little one is healthy. I guess the extra chores are worth it in this case.

Bob
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Sparky24
    Take your time Fun I still have some time before we start. By the way how do you get that lucky to have the wife out of town for 2 weeks ?

Bob
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Sparky24
    Hey fun4now did you ever get that site from your nice's boyfriend?

BOb
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Sparky24
    Cool pictures Dave. If ours turns out a nice as those I will even be surprised.
    I will print those pictures out and show them to him and see if he gets any ideas off of them that he likes. I want to thank everyone for their help on this project. This is a whole new adventure for me as well as...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Sparky24
    Showed my grandson the plans today and he is all kinds of excited. He wanted to start on it today. He even looked at me with a big grin and said Pappy I'm going to have a chopper before you do. Go figure
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Sparky24
    Fun4now
    No I didn't check into tires, rims or brakes so if you have a site for them that would be a great help.

Thank you

Bob
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Sparky24
    Well now that I got the plans from dabar39 I guess the next trip is to go to HF and pick up a bender and then to the scrap yard. He will be all excited when I show him the plans and he will want to go get to the scrap yard right away so we can get started.

Yea Fun4now I will not rake...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Sparky24
    Fun4now you really have me thinking about the 3 wheels and the false sense of security. The little guy loves motorcycles so maybe I will try the minibike. Everytime he goes to my garage he has to sit on one of my Harleys and pretend he is riding so maybe it is time to teach him to ride on 2 wheels....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Sparky24
    started a topic Project for my grandson

Project for my grandson

Hi everyone,
    My 6 year old grandson came to me and asked if we could build him a minibike. He said we need a winter project to work on. I would do anything for this little guy so I asked him if he would rather have a trike and he agreed. I just feel better if he had 3 wheels under him insted...
    See more | Go to post

• Sparky24
    replied to slag removal
    Hey thanks everyone for clearing that up for me. I did make one mistake and that was I said that I was using a 7013. It was a 7018 sorry about that I guess old age is catching up with me and the old eyes don't work very good anymore. I knew you folks could answer my question. This board and the people...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X