Collapse
32 results in 0.0268 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• 240sx2jz
    replied to Dynatsy 350 FOR SALE
    Thanks for the responses con_fuse9, i was willing to go as low as 4500$ for evrything, thats why i had started it high expecting to get beat up about the price. Do you think the stickers are a bad thing?? I figured they spiced it up a little bit, haha.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 240sx2jz
    I'm not sure why people like yourself find it so necessary to be less than courteous. fisrt of all i was not bragging i was questioning if it seemed like a scam, second of all the welder is in perfect shape and it was a deal that happened to be the deal of a life time for me. It was not remanufactured,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 240sx2jz
    still for sale if anyone is interested. . .
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 240sx2jz
    replied to Dynasty 350 high frequency.
    i use lanthanted 2% with my 350 and the "frosting" that occurs on the tungsten can make the high freq a little hard to start sometimes but the best thing i have found is just to to touch the tungsten to the work and drag it a 1/4" or so to remove this. i usually touch the tungsten where...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 240sx2jz
    thanks charlie kinda feel dumb that i forgot to add where it is, definately an important detail.

South eastern Connecticut is my location

Dane
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by 240sx2jz; 07-25-2009, 08:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 240sx2jz
    started a topic Dynatsy 350 FOR SALE

Dynatsy 350 FOR SALE

Hey guys selling my Dynasty 350 unfortunately. Extremely low hours, still has a year left on warranty. I am selling it because i need a new vehicle. It was purchased as a hobby/side job welder but the hobby's cost money and i don't have enough time for side jobs. This thing is the crem-de-la-crem, i...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by 240sx2jz; 01-02-2010, 01:13 PM.

• i was using the 3/8 to 1/2 inch as an example as to the ability of the machine to be able to strike an arc. most of the time i would say im within 1/4 of the work. I appologize for the vagueness of the "touching the tungsten" statement but what i meant was that i press the pedal, the preflow...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 240sx2jz
    started a topic Dynasty 350 high freq. problem:(

Dynasty 350 high freq. problem:(

hey guys just today my high freq started really acting up. when i first got it it wouldnt have any problems starting an arc from 3/8 to 1/2 an inch away. then after a couple weeks of use i started having to do the touch the tungsten to the piece and then press the pedal ordeal. which was fine no big...
    See more | Go to post

• all help is appreciated, ill post up some pics when the project is done so you guys can check it out
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ok thanks guys, i had just heard people talk about using helium for stainless and thought it had to do with a reaction with some of elements in the material. i want this manifold to have good looking welds colorwise and i didnt know if the helium would help.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Beneficial to use helium with stainless??

just like the title says, im wondering whether or not it would be beneficial to use a helium mix (i.e. 25%he 75%argon) when tig welding a multiple pass .145 thick section of 316l pipe?? this is going to be for a turbo manifold any advice would be appreciated.
    thanks Dane
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by 240sx2jz; 03-13-2008, 06:59 PM.

• 240sx2jz
    replied to stainless tig
    do you have a gas lense setup on your torch?? if not i would highly recommend it, i won't ever go back to a standard cup setup. i had foggy welds on normal steel and sooted up welds on stainless then switched to a gas lense and ohhh baabbyy what a difference.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• with the lower start parameters, and the machine struggling to start an arc is it damaging any components of the welder?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• i just purchased a dynasty 350 and i have been playing around with it just about non stop. i love the way it welds both dc tig and ac. the things even a great stick welder. but i did notice with a fresh tungsten it definately starts better. the machine i used to use was my buddies sync 180sd and that...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 240sx2jz
    replied to Tig torch ratings/limits
    that sounds like a sweet torch, but is it any bigger than the 250amp one?? im just trying to have aorch that is all around...high amperage limits/functional size.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X