19 results in 0.0090 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• 1950bombita
    started a topic spray arc ?

spray arc ?

i went to a job interview the other day and they asked if i did spray arc welding , ive heard of it but never done it before , so they had me take a couple welding tests doing spray arc and it was super easy and kinda fun ,, so what im wonder is can i spray arc with my mm252 ? and how would i need to...
    See more | Go to post

• 1950bombita
    replied to HTP Mig guns
    junk ,....the parts are really low quality ...i was welding with one and the parts started melting !
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ****...forget it than ..i paid 100 bucks for these with a equally as acient smith torch , 50 foot hose, 2 -75 cft actylene tanks and a 125 cft oxy tank with a sweet cart ...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 1950bombita
    started a topic classic oxy-actelyene gauges

classic oxy-actelyene gauges

anyone ever have there gauges re-built ..bought some really oldskool gauges and would like to get them re-built ...im in so-cal in riverside .
    thanks

See more | Go to post

• 1950bombita
    replied to Millermatic 35s
    very nice machine ...even though i sold mine and upgraded to a 252
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 1950bombita
    replied to used miller35?
    i had one loved it too ...i got rid of it cuz it was hard to find consumables for it ..but they are out there .. if you go to owners manuals under the resources tab up above . you can enter your serial number and get the exact year of your machine..mine was from 77 and rocked
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 1950bombita
    replied to anyone like htp wire ?
    thanks for looking at my post bud...i doubt its my reg its about 2 weeks old as is my miller 252 ....yeah it took me about 6-8 months to get the stack of dimes look down with it also penetrating deep ...im very cautious with penetration...thats the whole reason i started this post ! i dont like the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 1950bombita
    hey guys thanks for the re-plys ...im going with the larger wire and save my .030 wire for my lighter gauge and body work ..
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 1950bombita
    its a constant bead ,not a bunch of spot welds. theres nothing wrong with a stack of dimes i have mounted 8,000 pound forklifts(moffetts,princetons,donkeys) hanging off the back of trucks and trailers for over 2 years now and have never seen my kits come back with broken welds ..if done right it will...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 1950bombita
    i hit all the way up to 450 ips...in 15 ips intervals..and still dont like it . it just dont sink in it stays tall . i think im gonna give .035 wire a try .. i dont like the way this .030 handles 1/4 inch ..hopefully its the wire size that makes the difference and not the maker..i like the way the spool...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 1950bombita
    htp is made some where in italy ...htp is its own company you can check them out at htpusa.com... yeah .023 wire i think is going backwards for me ...i was thinking about some .035 wire and saving this .030 wire for the body work ...i dont if you read the post from the top but i weld more 3/16 - 1/4...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 1950bombita
    well im also down to 400psi in my tank could that effect anything ..im not getting termites though.... well i bought a 30 pound spool so i'll mess with it some more
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 1950bombita
    yeah but im welding on vehicles building custom suspensions i dont want to spend the extra time cleaning up the extra spatter and flux and all the smoke in the shop ...forget it .....im over flux core . but thanks for the reply
    maybe i should setup to .035 then huh ...i like the .030 wire cuz...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• 1950bombita
    started a topic anyone like htp wire ?

anyone like htp wire ?

i recently upgrade from my miller 35 to a miller 252 . and i bought a spool of
    htp .030 mig wire ..and it doesnt seem to penetrate at all ...im welding on 1/4" running fillets @ 20-21 volts and 350-400 ips wire speed .

at work i use a miller 251 w/lincoln wire and it kills...
    See more | Go to post

• 1950bombita
    replied to miller 35 for sale in so. cal
    700 bucks anyone !! i can deliver 75 miles from hemet ca free
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X