21 results in 0.0073 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• TitansFan
    replied to Ornamental fence project
    Bender, twister, scroll work

Hey, Steve. Plans and pics lok good. If you don't want to make these items or just don't have the time Harbor Freight has some nice items that would fit your bill. Just go to www.harborfreight.com and go to "Find Item Number:" and type in the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• TitansFan
    replied to Looking for new projects
    Wrought Iron lamps

Hey, y'all. There are some really great projects here. I thought I would add some pics from my most recent project. I found the plans on the Lincoln Electric web site, www.lincolnelectric.com/knowledge/articles/content/howto_lamp.asp They are for plans for making...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• TitansFan
    replied to Mm210
    Hey pjs,
    Yes the 210 is just awesome. I wanted to purchase the spoolmate package with mine also, but I didn't have the $$ at the time. I know it will cost me more to purchase it later, but thats how it goes sometimes. I use to work for the Heil corporation, building aluminum petrolium tankers,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• TitansFan
    started a topic Mm210

Mm210

I picked up my MM210 on Monday the 22nd. Man I LOVE IT! It is a sweet running machine. By the time I got home Monday the 22nd and got it all unloaded, I had just enough time to grab a bite to eat and get to work . I couldn't hardly concentrate on anything else, lol. Tuesday I got everything put...
    See more | Go to post

• TitansFan
    replied to Help wiring shop for welder
    Luckydog

Thanks for the info. I have seperate power out at my shop (2 utility bills ) so I guess the voltage will be @ 230. I don't plan on moving my welder around too much, but the info sounds like the way to go in case I need to move it around.
    Thanks again,
    Mi...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• TitansFan
    replied to Help wiring shop for welder
    circut for welder

I am also fixing to purchase a MM210. I need to wire a circut in my shop for my welder. From reading this post and the downloadable owners manual, it looks like I need 6/3 w/ ground, a NEMA type 6-50R recepticle and a 50 amp breaker for my breaker box. I will be running...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• TitansFan
    replied to New Welding Truck
    Mobile welding truck

Hey Heiti,
    Sounds like your on your way. Keep us posted on how things are going, post pics, etc... Lots and Lots of support in here. Good luck and I look forward to seeing some pics.
    Mike
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• TitansFan
    replied to Aluminum Mig welding
    Thanks Mowjunk, I appreciate all input. How do you like your Syncrowave 180? If I go with the spool gun for now, I want a good Tig machine for later.
    Let me know,
    Thanks
    Mike
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• TitansFan
    replied to Aluminum Mig welding
    AL MIG

Thanks Kevin,
    As you have probably guessed, I am trying to decide between getting a spool gun or a Tig unit. I am fixing to get a MM210 in Dec. and if I go with the spool gun when I get my welder I can get a better deal on the whole package, BUT on the other hand I want...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• TitansFan
    started a topic Aluminum Mig welding

Aluminum Mig welding

I have looked thru most of the posts here and have not really seen what I was looking for. Here is the question: Can a MM175 or MM210 be used to weld Aluminum w/o the spool gun? A friend and I were talking at work last night and we were wondering if you could basically run one of the MillerMatic's...
    See more | Go to post

• TitansFan
    replied to Wire Propellant system
    spool gun

Luckydog,
    As far as the spool gun is concerned, I may be wrong but if you have a MM210 I think the 3035 spool gun is the only one recommended. Like I said I may be wrong but I believe that is what the "Spool Gun Hook-Up Recommendations" say. Hope this helps,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• TitansFan
    replied to Spoolmate or TIG?
    Spoolgun/TIG

Kevin,
    I will mostly be doing thicker stuff for now, and most likely not "tons" of stuff either. But, my experience has been once people find out that you have or can do certain things and you are good at it, then things can kind of snowball from there....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• TitansFan
    started a topic Spoolmate or TIG?

Spoolmate or TIG?

I posted a thread on the MM210, thanks for all the input, this forum is great. Now that I have made my mind up on the 210, I was wanting some input on AL. I plan on doing some AL welding and was wondering weather I should go ahead and get the spoolmate when I get the 210 or just save up for a good...
    See more | Go to post

• TitansFan
    replied to MM210
    Tig

Hey, Hawk. Glad to see someone from this neck of the woods. I worked at Heil from '89 - '91. I enjoyed working at Heil. I worked in the piping section. If memory serves me correctly, we would get truck loads of large sheets of flat aluminum. The sheets were put on a plasma table...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• TitansFan
    replied to MM210
    portalable welder

What kind/type of business are you looking for? Running it out of your house, buying a building? Repair, construction, fabrication? I have been thinking about going back to school and and getting more training. The only weld training I had was the company...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X