Collapse
9 results in 0.0084 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• davesweld
    replied to Trailer Coupler Removal
    Just a note I've been in welding/fabrication for over 20yrs and have built trailers for Haulmark,Pace,Exiss... and built my own custom trailers....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• davesweld
    replied to Trailer Coupler Removal
    Trailer coupler removal

Just reading the different post on this issue, might want to keep in mind if you do cut off the old coupler and reweld the new on YOU ARE RESPONCEABLE FOR ANY dammages that may accour from poor welding.

By cutting off the old one it voids the FACTORY...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• davesweld
    replied to 4 sale
    Ok, I changed my mind i'll be on my way for the trailer and also the truck!(LOL)
    and would you be such a kind buddy and fill up the gas tanks on both?

Thanks, i'll be seeing you soon. Oh almost forgot would yoou prefer large or small bills?...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• davesweld
    replied to 4 sale
    looks like a nice setup, to bad I just spent most of my tax money on (honey do stuff)
    or I would take you up on the drive to Mass and plunk down some cash for it.

But just wondering why are you selling a nice rig like this for in the first place?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I'm thinking its around mid 80's, I just thought if I could get it pretty cheap then would pick it up for around farm. But what i'm really looking a is a trailblazer 302
    with all the goody's that come with it so I can do more of onsite repairs and a more overall useage....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Yes, I would be sure and get the serial# so as to check it out more as what other equipment I would be able to run on it.

But the guy has not called back at all with any info, or even to say its sold
    so at this point its been a few of days since I first called him on it
    I...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• davesweld
    started a topic Good or Bad deal on Bobcat 225G

Good or Bad deal on Bobcat 225G

I'm looking at an ad in the Michigan auto & rv trader for a Miller Bobcat 225G
    its listed for $2,700 obo comes with trailer and machine cover and weld leads
    and hasalways been coverd with 229hrs, it has no info on age or condition
    of machine (even if it is coverd always). ...
    See more | Go to post

• thanks

Hi Norm, glad you remembered me.

Also hows things in your part of the world? have you been staying busy?
    by the way did you get your prob with your spoolgun worked out or still fussing?

Well just thought I would do a last time check before bed,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• davesweld
    started a topic I'm back, but under new name.

I'm back, but under new name.

Hi folks, maybe you might remember me before as safetydave but now i'm on as davesweld.

We moved since I was last on in some time and can't remember my info when signing on so I just made a new name and updated my info.

It might take me awhile to get up to speed on posting...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X