Search Result

Collapse
335 results in 0.1353 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Great design!

Looks awesome! My only question is; The legs look a tad thin? Will it hold up to one of us rednecks leaning back on two legs to down the last ounce of our beer?

TacMig
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• tacmig
    started a topic All right what's going on around here?

All right what's going on around here?

Been gone for a bit as if you guys haven't noticed (at least the old timers). We have our robot up and running at our new shop and it's pretty amazing! I'll get some pics out soon. Just thought I would stop by and see what's up. Looks like a lot of new members or perhaps imports from the other forums...
    See more | Go to post

• tacmig
    replied to Never been so busy....
    Good...

It's odd how the industry works and how it can effect your business. We are not a huge shop (about 9 guys and a couple skirts in the office) but it always seems the big guys get in trouble first fault or no fault. We do medium size jobs that consist of rails, fence,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• tacmig
    replied to some things i do!
    Very nice.

Very nice, cool, great stuff, nice welds and I'm even going to throw in a " far-out man".

TacMig
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• tacmig
    That's bad....

We have been fortunate and have never had to fire or lay anybody off. Like I said in the previous post "If you mess up, we just take you out side and beat the he!! outta you". Of course we have had a few guys come and go on their own accord. In any...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• tacmig
    Thanks all....

Thanks to all. We have been very lucky and have been able to stay busy through out the years. Sometimes I take it for granted and understand things could be different. I hope all of you guys stay busy and make good money during this slow time (and when it stabilizes, I...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• tacmig
    started a topic Never been so busy....

Never been so busy....

Haven't been here in about 3 weeks. What's going on? Our shop is maxed out, stressed out, tapped out and completely overwhelmed! I think there was a time back in the early 90's when we were up against it, but nothing like this. We hired three new guys one green horn welder and two fabricates and we...
    See more | Go to post

• Problem is.

Bert's only good for about 100 feet then he has to lay down for Pete sakes. Had the bead on a good chunk of snow shoe hare a$$ and Bert hauls off and plops down. Son Of A......., He can scratch his own rack!

TacMig...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• This is Bert!

Sorry Bert, had to do it..

TackMig...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• What?

Been REAL busy! Looks like I'm missing out on something here?

TacMig
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Too busy!

Looks like you have it figured out. But I did talk with the guys in the shop the other day and they said it sounded as if your board needs to be re-programed or replaced. The idea of converting to a water cooled gun is a good idea. I'm not much into tig and leave that up to...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Real nice..

Very cool. Keep the photos coming! And remember as a welder, nothing is overbuilt, unless it won't fall down.

TacMig
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Well??

We have a Syncro 200 & 250, problem is:, that I would have to improve just to suck at tig. However, my guys use them on a daily basis and the issues you have described have never (at least as far as I know) happened. I'll copy your thread and give it to one of the guys and...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• tacmig
    replied to You guy's were right again!
    Off roading??

Don't know if I'd take that thing off road (or on road for that matter) you'll hit a bump, bottom falls out and you'll be dragging your a$$. Then you have to let the rash air out (a picture we can perhaps do without) and the scabs, whooooofff.

TacMig
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• tacmig
    replied to Parts tumbler
    Little advice?

I haven't really seen a tumbler worth its salt other that AnCar commercial tumbling tubes. They are either too small too big and almost everyone is over priced! Making your own is O.K., but here is a little tip/advice. We bought an electric long barrel cement mixer for...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X