No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
47 results in 0.0144 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Portable welders, which one? There's too many!

My grandpa is convinced he needs to buy an engine driven welder to do pipe fence at my place and some of his property(I can't ever stop him, just try to make sure he makes the right buy lol). I'm really not familiar with portables at all though. It would be nice to have a diesel driven that I can use...
    See more | Go to post

• welder13
    replied to 3g Jobs hiring under 18?
    I plan on going back for my 4g eventually, I'm just wanting to get my 3g 7018 cert to get a start on qualifications. Thanks for the advice on the mig, I hadn't thought about that until now. I'd planned on having my instructor help me define my flux core skills(I've done a lot of flux core in the past...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by welder13; 10-26-2010, 04:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• welder13
    started a topic 3g Jobs hiring under 18?

3g Jobs hiring under 18?

I'm going to come out of lurking to ask a question, I've finally gotten back into welding lately and am about to take my 3g test for 7018 in the next week or two(waiting for scheduling to pan out). The trouble I've found is finding anywhere I can get hired on part time in oklahoma since I'm under 18,...
    See more | Go to post

• welder13
    replied to Good deal or no?
    Well I got my mig situation taken care of, its a red one though. My grandpa found out the control board in my fire feed went bad and that I'm starting a night welding class so he took upon himself to go buy me a lincoln 255xt(I was arguing with him the whole time, I absolutely hate getting things handed...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• welder13
    replied to Harbor Freight Tubing Roller
    I know people were speculating on wether or not to buy because of how thick of tubing they could use, but i just bought one and used it to roll 5/8" round bar and it did it like it was nothing, so I'm satisfied. Saved me a lot of time instead of building my own.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• welder13
    replied to Pond Dock?
    I'm on the S.E. side of OKC ironically enough...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• welder13
    started a topic Pond Dock?

Pond Dock?

Does anyone have any experience with making one? Looking to build a small one for our pond to fish off of(only about a 1 acre pond so 8x12 or so would be plenty) Designing the deck and cross bridge are a breeze, but I'm not sure what to do about floats or where to get them from? Thanks
    See more | Go to post

• welder13
    replied to Good deal or no?
    Okay thanks for the advice guys, glad I asked because I thought it was a really good deal. I'll see if I can get a decent deal on it and if not I'll keep watching craigslists and the local pawn shops, my real issue has been that the majority of the welders I find are 3 phase but we only have single...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• welder13
    started a topic Good deal or no?

Good deal or no?

I've been out of the welding loop for a while, but I'm looking to get involved again and buy a mig. Found this older style "millermatic 150" on craigslist http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/tls/1879252751.html Is it worth what they're asking? And how thick of steel can I expect to weld with...
    See more | Go to post

• welder13
    replied to Newest project
    Hey how do you make jigs for your swingarms and a-arms? I race them and $600 for a set of steel arms is insane and $500 for an aluminum swingarm is even worse, I've been trying to think of way to make a jig for my suzuki quadracer arms. Thanks...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• welder13
    replied to Aluminum
    Ha, boy long story short but I'm third in youth class points, I've had a pretty pathetic season because I've hardly had a race that something didn't break on me. I had to miss my last one because after getting cases and my head back along with hubs and several other parts the friday night before the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• welder13
    replied to You might be a weldor if....
    Hey sss, did miller ever get you that jacket I think they promised you last year?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• welder13
    replied to Aluminum
    The 250 smokers do seem hard to find right now, as far as price I've seen it's a lot easier to find them cheap local then off ebay or some other place. A good place I've seen to find them is the classifieds on craigslist.com though, but not all of them are prestine.

I just saw in a local...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• welder13
    replied to Aluminum
    I'm going to just pick up some aluminum and pay to have someone else tig it and move the mount over, 30 or 40 bucks for them to run a 10 minute bead since I'll already have everything cut but it is what it is.

I race xc in the youth class, going to do mostly mx next year and some xc...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by welder13; 09-28-2008, 06:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• welder13
    replied to Aluminum
    It's easier to see it through the link http://www.monkeybuttparts.com/pk4/s...w_product=3348 I've got a lincoln 225 buzz box and a cheapo harbor freight flux-core wire feed. I just found out my uncle bought a nice miller mig/tig/stick but I don't know if I'll see him before I race next
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X