Collapse
431 results in 0.1649 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• KBar
    replied to Need Help Designing a Plow
    There is no possibility of hitting anything. The other side of the walk has a 4' high concrete wall, solid concrete walk a foot thick, no joints other than tooled joints in the wall. Bridge has metal expansion slots but the plow wont be touching the bridge deck and that is also a smooth concrete surface....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• KBar
    replied to Need Help Designing a Plow
    If you know what a scraper blade looks like for the back of a farm tractor, thats pretty close to what I'm trying to build except I want it to slide out so I can drive beside the walk and lower the blade onto the walk to clear the snow off.

The walk is 4' wide and 1000' long on a bridge...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• KBar
    started a topic Need Help Designing a Plow

Need Help Designing a Plow

I'm working with a John Deere 955 tractor with a 3 point hitch. I'm trying to design a snow plow that extends out the right side to clear a 4' sidewalk without driving the tractor on it. I need to figure out a way to retract it as well so it can be driven down the road. I can always add weight to the...
    See more | Go to post

• KBar
    started a topic Killer Smoker

Killer Smoker

My buddy shared a few pics of his smoker. It is heavy duty as you will see but for those that do a lot of smoking, this is it and it looks simple enough to make. It has 6 shelves inside that rotate at 1 rpm on a 1/4 HP gear motor, roller chain....
    See more | Go to post

• KBar
    replied to another 320 cat bucket
    Nice job on the bucket. I'm surprised too at the owners response. Not sure what he might have been expecting. Sometimes you can tell by looking at the rest of his equipment.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• KBar
    replied to another 320 cat bucket
    What he said. You'll waste more time trying to get it back in shape than you would just to cut it out and replace it. The metal around the tooth bar is already weakened and worn from being bent. Find out what kind of digging they do, then add the proper hardfacing pattern....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• KBar
    replied to Home Made Skidsteer snow pusher
    I never made one but if you do a search on here on Snow Plows, you'll bring up a few threads of those that did make one. They looked pretty nice too.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• KBar
    replied to OT Hawk question
    Great video there Nick. Loved how the chick looked at Dad after he dropped the mouse in the nest as if to say, ok, what do I do with it, wasnt long till you didnt see him, must have been busy eating.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• KBar
    replied to Looking for a good welding project
    Go into welding projects and you'll find hundreds of projects made by members of the forum.

http://www.millerwelds.com/interests/projects/
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• KBar
    replied to OT Eagle Cam
    The one that is all black is the chick. I havent seen the mother either. Maybe she is keeping her distance so he learns how to fly, I'm sure she is close enough just in case. I believe he will get a little bigger yet before he does try to go over the edge.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• KBar
    started a topic OT Eagle Cam

OT Eagle Cam

This is for those interested. I know a few will have OT comments but ask me if I care - lol.

Here is an Eagle cam in Virginia. I should have shared this earlier but the baby is almost ready to take flight.

http://www.myoutdoortv.com/explore-t...eagle-cam.html
    See more | Go to post

• KBar
    replied to Almost finished-Cart
    All depends how big of a bottle your going to use and how wide your shelf is. If its a small bottle and it will set on the angle iron, you should be fine. Anything heavier or if your shelf is wider, than I would put some flat iron underneath your expanded metal.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• KBar
    Nick, great video, thanks for posting
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• KBar
    Nice picture on the welding bench. Looks like you have some prime land there. Any deer in the area ? I'm thinking of putting a salt lick out back for ours. Wish we had hawks close by, I see them around here, just not close to home....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• KBar
    replied to OT rant
    Well then, maybe I'll take a sardine can someday and try welding the lid back on, of course that means having to eat the sardines first, oh and they must be in mustard sauce, not oil along with a little limburger cheese on a cracker with a beer.

Now who wants to sit down wind ? ...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X