Collapse
6 results in 0.0081 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Jesse 1
    replied to Digital Camera
    I have a Canon SD550 7.1mp that I got at Christmas. Very compact and takes a great picture. If I was carrying one around all the time I think I would get a more inexpensive camera in case it was lost or dropped. You can get a decent 5.0mp camera at a fairly reasonable price now.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Jesse 1
    replied to Trail blazer 302
    I upgraded from a Bobcat 225 to a Trailblazer 302 around the first of October. I'm an amateur welder but even I can tell a night and day difference in the operation of the Trailblazer over the Bobcat. I intend to mainly weld pipe fence and the usual farm repairs and projects.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Here's a pic of the welding trailer I'm in the process of rigging out. I had the 5 x 8 trailer built. I welded up the stand for the Trailblazer and since the picture was taken I've added reels for the leads and chains for the tailgate. I need to add bottle racks. I raised the welder up so I could load...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Jesse 1
    started a topic A Work in Progress

A Work in Progress

Here's a few pictures of my new Trailblazer mounted on a new trailer I had built. I'll mainly be pulling it around the farm building fence. I sold a Bobcat mounted on a trailer before I bought the Trailblazer. I'm trying to equip this rig better. Since these pics have been made, I've installed reels...
    See more | Go to post

• Jesse 1
    replied to need new 1/2" drill
    I second the Milwaukee Hole Shooter. I've had one for about 12 years and it's been trouble-free. You have to be careful with it because it will break bits or twist your wrist if the bit jams.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I recently sold a 5 year old Bobcat 225 NT with the Onan and upgraded to the Trailblazer 302 with the Onan/Robin/Subaru engine. The dealer I use will not stock any with the Kohler but will order them if someone wants one. He's had very few problems with the Onan engines.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X