41 results in 0.0128 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Alberta rig welder
    started a topic Pipepro 350

Pipepro 350

Question for you guys running a pipepro 350!
    My old pipepro 304 i could always find the sweet spot but having a ***** of a time finding it on this new 350.
    If i run 7010/8010 i run my dig at 9ish
    If i run 18 rod i run it at 2 on dig for both posi welds and rolling pipe
    I...
    See more | Go to post

• Pipepro

I am a welder not a hair dresser so no, no I won't be packing a hair dryer with me, not to mention when you pay the money we do for new equipment we want it to work 100%.
    I would get rode hard if the grey machine guys saw me whip out a blow dryer to heat up my welder,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Alberta rig welder
    replied to Pipepro 350
    Pipepro

I'll head home and get it chk'd out I'll post when I find out maybe help someone else out that goes threw the same thing!

Have fun play safe!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Alberta rig welder
    replied to Pipepro 350
    Pipepro

Thanks buddy! I was just told the same thing from a buddy of mine!! They got another welder to come out! Which meant I lost a quick $15gs
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Alberta rig welder
    replied to Pipepro 350
    Pipepro

Ya it's a diesel, it's got the Mitsubishi in it! Thanks for trying to help though!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Alberta rig welder
    started a topic Pipepro 350

Pipepro 350

Having problems with my new pipepro 350!
    I am in the mountains, welding for Trans Canada welder will start fine at hotel, once I get to site up high in the mountains it will turn over but won't start!! Starts fine at hotel at the bottom of the mountains but once I am on site it won't!
    See more | Go to post

• Alberta rig welder
    replied to 350 pipepro 14 pin
    thanks cruizer! ya see what your saying now, i thought i needed wires coming out
    of A&B pins to jump across. I was given a small piece of copper wire to use, miller rep said to use a paper clip but thought i should get the real thing
    i'll will put it back together and see how it...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Alberta rig welder
    started a topic 350 pipepro 14 pin

350 pipepro 14 pin

I dont have an on/off switch on the remote box that i have, my new pipepro needs
    to either have an on/off switch OR you can use a small piece of wire and jump
    A-pin with the B-pin together(poor mans on/off switch)!

i took my remote cable(end that plugs into machine) and...
    See more | Go to post

• Alberta rig welder
    replied to 350 pipepro
    i got the new pipepro on my truck, i have burnt a couple rods with it and its very
    smooth!
    so i am going to break this new machine in and thought id do it with a couple
    boxes of 1/4 rod! see if i can make it work and hopefuly its does the trick for the
    break in.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Alberta rig welder
    replied to 350 pipepro
    Thanks! So from a rodburners talk what does this mean? Your saying I have to wire A&B wire together so the remote works?
    I have a weldertec remote out of Calgary, does this apply to this remote as well?...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Alberta rig welder
    replied to Work in Red Deer ab
    Your a year late looking for guys at $30 by hand!! 2years ago you would have had the pick of the pen cause it was dead, you might even got a down and out rig welder back then BUT the oilpatch has picked up alot and lots of rigs won't get out of bed for less then $85 now! Shop hand welders are getting...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Alberta rig welder
    started a topic 350 pipepro

350 pipepro

I just bought a 350 pipepro to replace my long in the tooth 304 pipepro!
    So I thought I'd stop ask see if anyone else has a 350 for a machine and tell me how it works, what do u like and dislike about it?!
    I have a 12RC suitcase can I use this suitcase with it?
    I guess I should...
    See more | Go to post

• Alberta rig welder
    replied to Pancake
    We had some a$$ time here the other day, guys started talking about it and I googled it and Id like to buy one! I run a couple too 3 welding helmets in my truck and thought it was so different that I had to have it! I also liked that the sun doesn't poke through the back, and that it could be useful...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Alberta rig welder
    started a topic Pancake

Pancake

I want to buy a pancake welding halmet, I have looked around on the computer but I am not sure what the best one to buy?? I have asked if they will ship it to Alberta some guys said no! Which I thought was odd!

For those of you who use then, can u give me advice on to what to look for...
    See more | Go to post

• There is no diff in Alberta pipeline as to US pipeline, it's all pipe, we all down hand(in ground) and up hand for above ground, then the inspectors come into play, they start getting their 2cents in then there is a whole bunch of different ways they want it!

So there is no diff between...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X