No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
401 results in 0.1401 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• i have a regular carb bobcat 250 and it's never let me down as a welder or generator.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• tommy2069
    replied to bobcat 225 nt questions
    it's funny i started as a helper in a ship yard years ago and had to go get leads for the fitter i was working with and then had to role them up and turn them in every after noon thats when i said i am going to learn how to weld and fit so i don't have to do this.yet here i am 30 +years later with my...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• tommy2069
    replied to Digital Elite Helmet repair
    yea the guy who works there is cool but the manager well she isn't so nice. the guy said they don't sell them but i guess it's my bad for not asking if he could order me one.might have to look online for a head ban replacement with the hours i work i rarely have time to make it to the store when they...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• tommy2069
    replied to Digital Elite Helmet repair
    i keep mine in the light .i found that if i store it in my tool box on my truck for a extended period of time it will act up.but sisne i have been leaving it out it does just fine.if for some reason i do put it in my box i try to set it out in the sunlight for a while before i use it.i have two of them...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I have a miller elite for cheater lenzs I just go to cvs/walgreens or any other store that sells reading glasses. I buy them in a 3 pack they are normally 3 piars for 10 bucks .I kep two packs in my tool box in my truck .they work great and if they get scratched oh well just chunk them and grab a new...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• tommy2069
    replied to Mower deck repair
    if it's just the weld that gave out I would clean it up and use a mig to weld it back.if it's rusted through and through I would put a piece of aluminum as a backing plate and weld it with the mig. I do a few decks a year for people and they are amazed that I was able to repair them. the mig is the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• tommy2069
    replied to Cheap Chiminea
    well now I know what I'm gonna make with a old 80 gallon kobalt air compressor tank. thanks for the idea.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• tommy2069
    replied to Hand winch for trailer
    something else you can do is weld a few to the sides of the trailer . I seen a few done at a atv rally and they worked great. instead of having rope or cable on them they put some straps.you'll never have to pook for binders or have to untangle your ratchet straps again. forgot one thing you have to...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by tommy2069; 11-06-2015, 03:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• I have a bobcat with number 2 lead I don't really give my leads a break I pop new rod in as soon as I burned the other the only break it ges is when I run the grinder and wire wheel through it I carry 4 whips with me and change them out through out the day because they get hot and will melt down.the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• tommy2069
    replied to welder generator
    well my deal wouldn't be bad for 400 if the generator puts out 8k watts but after reading that post I don't think I would drop money into it to fix the welder part of it.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• tommy2069
    replied to welder generator
    I came across the same model machine at the company I work for. they told me it welds but the arc is unstable they selling it to me for 400.00 gonna buy it when I get back in from offshore. the machine itself is in very good condition cosmetically it has 2k hours on it . I figured if it doesn't weld...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• tommy2069
    replied to A little backyard BBQ pit....
    got a problem with those hinges too. we used them on the doors of wireline units and we ran into a problem with the brass just snapping in half for no reason. we ended up swapping them out with some made with stainless steel pins.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• tommy2069
    replied to carhartt jeans
    just let them burn. down here burn holes are the badge of a real welder. when a guy shows up on the job with a shirt that is so starched up it's stiff like a board we all say oh man here comes a stuck up pipe welder.most guys who do show up with stiff shirts are in their early 20"s and 90 %...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• tommy2069
    replied to carhartt jeans
    from what I looked up on boric acid its poisonous and can be absorbed into the skin. .so if you put this mixture on your cloths and it dries your probably not at risk but if you sweat or the clothes become wet then the boric acid will get onto and into the skin.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• really great work your doing.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X