Search Result

Collapse
22 results in 0.0146 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• the rest of the story

all didn't fit - here are some with it open.
    Hope this gives you some helpfull ideas....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mine isn"t Miller but it's been work for 9 years

mine isn"t Miller but it's been work for 9 years...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mwccwi
    started a topic welding A36 and A500 to SAE 1030 cast steel

welding A36 and A500 to SAE 1030 cast steel

Looking for some feedback. We've successfully been GMAW welding A36 and A500 to SAE 1030 cast steel using ER70-S3 both CV Spray and modified pulse spray. Asides from the basic WPS parameter controlls we try to stay away from specilize control such as pre/post heat to save cost and training requirements....
    See more | Go to post

• mwccwi
    replied to Cartzilla & Windows
    re:SNIF, SNIF , I CAN'T OPEN THE PICTURES , I WANT TO SEE THEM

I've had the same challenge. What I found to work is -for links- highlight the link , copy and past it to my browser's search bar- it's a little extra work but it helps to make the forum more enjoyable. For pictures -right...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mwccwi
    replied to Almost Finished Welding Trailer
    RAd- where's the torch?

"In the box" good place for it. Less mischif makers se, the less they are temped.

Very cool- kudos to you, dude
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mwccwi
    replied to Almost Finished Welding Trailer
    Where's the torch, how ya gona cut stuff???

Where's the torch, how ya gona cut stuff???
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mwccwi
    replied to Help with wire feed problem
    All of these suggestions, but I didn't here anyone ask if the correct drive rollers are being used. if the grooves in the rollers are to big it won't push real good.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mwccwi
    replied to Help With CWB Bend test GMAW
    I'm CWB cert. 2G unlimited thickness (horizonal groove weld) I pushed -use almost no lead angle vertually 90 degree perpendicular. The thing that had me sweating was that the Inspector told me to weld 1 -1/5 mm then stop and restart this was at the 1st bead of the root then on the 2nd (while I was...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Sounds like a potential legal case to me, what if the prospective employee went to the shop and be determined to git-r-done lit the torch then decide the saw was better laid down the torch loaded the saw and cut off his hand - meanwhile the oxy-fuel tank was made glowing red from the still lit torch...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by mwccwi; 07-29-2007, 07:18 AM. Reason: we = went

Leave a comment:

• mwccwi
    replied to snapon ya212a mig welder
    Hey Ya'll did you know Lincoln owns Century welders and befoer Lincoln got 'em thet was Hobarts
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by mwccwi; 07-20-2007, 06:03 PM. Reason: added history

Leave a comment:

• mwccwi
    replied to WANTED, Welding Guru
    The more you know on a subject the more you'll remember each time you touch that subject, allthough you think you forgot, the human mind is a complex thing and long term memory is just that -Long term. Read, talk, ask, watch, and try- don't rule out any learning tool, someday someone will introduce...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by mwccwi; 07-20-2007, 11:39 AM. Reason: spelling more spelling

Leave a comment:

• mwccwi
    replied to used stick machine wanted
    Choosing an AC/DC will allow for more welding options should you find it easy to become proficient with SMAW. As for name brand- Both that you have mentioned have good reputations. Don’t forget about Sears- easy credit then you’ll be stick welding sooner. What about Harbor Freight from reading the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mwccwi
    replied to chop/cut off saw
    Bert,I thanked you in the other thread. My intrest is that I've allready built several. How it started for years I kept my Lincoln Ranger 8 on T-axle, then in '99 in preparation for my move to Indiana I built an encloser around it and this inspired two buddies in Texas to have me duplicate for them....
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by mwccwi; 07-15-2007, 07:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mwccwi
    replied to Welding trailer threads/pics
    Re: welding trailers

A big thank you.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mwccwi
    replied to chop/cut off saw
    I bought 2 chop saws in

'99 1 Makita from central Texas Tool Supply and one Chicago Electric from Harbor freight and the el cheapo from HF is still working the other died 2 years ago.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X