500 results in 0.1511 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• DDA52
    replied to suitcase vs w/ meters or not
    JT speaks from extreme experience.

I have no meters on my S32P and it drives me nuts. Yes, you set the volts at the main unit, but knowing the IPM can be important as well. That can only be read at the feeder. If you are bouncing between two parameters, it is just extra insurance...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• DDA52
    replied to Welding skid for tb 302g
    Think I saw you out and about yesterday. If that was your rig, it looks great! Sent ya an email.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I don't have a Milwaukee, but I use my DW with a 72 tooth blade to cut 5" exhaust all the time. Last exhaust I did was a 3 1/2"er and all was 16 ga. It works fine, just be slower and steady on the feed. Clamp it down good and let it rip. Loose material will kill a blade fast.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• DDA52
    replied to Welding skid for tb 302g
    Looks pretty good to me. Actually, it looks a LOT like my old rig. I lost my 07 Dodge. The skid method is great. I just put my skid on my new to me truck since I retired my old truck. I just yanked it off the old one and dropped it on the new one. Just a few bolts and you are done. Easy is...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• DDA52
    replied to Stick Welding Thin Steel
    My mainstay is 3/32 6011/6010 run DCEN in the 55-60a range for 18-16ga.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• DDA52
    replied to Trailblazer question
    DC output is much higher too. 325 vs.275 can make a difference if you are running big wire. That is what put me over on the 302. I came very close to getting a 275 since they had one there in hand. Now that I have had it for a while, I am very glad I got the 302.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• DDA52
    replied to S-32p
    Put the TB in VS mode and let her rip. Runs mine just fine.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• DDA52
    replied to What gas for a 350p
    C-10 will do short arc as well...and very nicely, too. I prefer C-10 or C-8 for all MIG processes on Miller's 300a+ wire feeders, including the 350 and TB302/12RC. It just runs better..less spatter, easier to dial in and wets out fine. What more can you ask?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• DDA52
    replied to New Here Pipe fence ?
    Fuzzy, that is close to what I told him on WW. That is the way to do it and have it flow....meaning look right.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• DDA52
    replied to wire feeding off a bobcat
    CV wise, the 225G isn't so hot. They run very hot actually. Run a mean spray transfer or FC and DS easily, but short circuit MIG can be a pain. I could never get mine to run short circuit acceptably. I stayed with DS or FC mostly. Running it in CC gave me a tad more adjustment. I sold my 8VS to a guy...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• DDA52
    replied to TB302 vs TB275dc
    I almost got a TB275...and I am glad I didn't. The AC on the 302 has been handy once, but the real kicker is the wire output. 325a for the 302 was what did it for me. That is also conservative. I have had mine well over 350a. I called Miller after it went that high while fooling around to see what...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• DDA52
    replied to free speech
    Gee....that was tactful....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• DDA52
    replied to question for a welding expert
    I smell fish.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• DDA52
    replied to Advice on Equipment
    Yup, you got it. It runs FC very nicely. I'd suggest getting an Ironman FC gun for FC. Its an extra expense, but then you will protect your MIG gun. The TB has big wire capabilities. Big wires throw big BB's. I hate cleaning up the MIG gun with all those huge globs from running hot FC....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• DDA52
    replied to Advice on Equipment
    For the TB302, hands down, the best MIG setup will be the 8 or 12 RC. The 12RC will be the best simply because you will have a wider variety of wire available. Lots of specialty wires come in 12" rolls only. The only drawback to the RC is the control cable max length is supposedly 75' before you...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X