Collapse
105 results in 0.0181 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• cat
    replied to Cleaning metal
    oil eater - get it at checker auto. costco carried it but i haven't seen it there for awhile.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• cat
    replied to Relay For Life Project
    humane society auction

nocheepgas - my dog sculpture went for $650 for the Humane Society! When is your event for the table/bench set? Hope it brings in lots of $$. cat
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• cat
    Nocheepgas

Nocheepgas - I am in Scottsdale. Haven't been down your way in many years. Used to love to go to Bisbee and stop in Tombstone cuz there was a candy store with the best black licorice.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• cat
    replied to Car inspired welded metal sculpture
    Great work! Thx for sharing.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• cat
    Looks great. It's great when we can make something to help out a worthy cause. I just finished decorating a metal dog to be auctioned off at the AZ Humane Society. An artist designed a 3-D metal dog and they had 24 of them stamped out. These were given to 24 artists to decorate however they wanted....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• cat
    started a topic omni dual saw

omni dual saw

Just saw an infomercial on the dual saw-has anyone used one of these? dualsaw.com thx, cat
    See more | Go to post

• art - of course!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• cat
    replied to money making at home.
    I have been a metal artist since 1988. I observe what new products are in stores and look at many design/women's magazines to see what is popular and get ideas. I never copy an item - just get ideas. Lots of time I just sit on the garage floor surrounded by metal and scrap pieces and start playing....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• cat
    replied to 4 1/2 Walmart grinder
    4 in. grinder

I prefer the 4 inch grinders which are getting harder to find. HF sells them for about $14-$17 on sale-I find they last about 8 mo.-1 year. I just toss them when they quit.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• cat
    replied to Plasma cutter buying advice
    yes, shipping would be ridiculous. sorry-not into hockey or baseball-absolutely hate those. but hubby is into cardinals so i try to be interested in them (unless they really are playing awful) and i enjoy the suns.
    good luck on the plasma cutter-it's hard to be without one. just had to have...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• cat
    replied to Plasma cutter buying advice
    Leeboy

what part of the country are you in? I have a hypertherm powermax 350 that was acting up a year or so ago but was told it would be a few weeks to look at it and figure out what was needed. I couldn't be without a plasma cutter that long so I bought another one and have been using...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• cat
    replied to Designs for women
    metal artist

I'm only in my garage welding and really don't have to worry what I look like. I wear old jeans that are too big for me and have cut pockets off the jeans to glue-sew over places that burn/wear out (usually left knee and crotch (I sit on the floor and grind)). I buy men's...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• cat
    replied to scrap yard materials
    Bob

I quit working down in the valley in '92 so don't spend much time in that area anymore. Never heard of Harold's and don't think hubby would like it if I hung out in girlie bars. Did you eat at Honey Bears BBQ ("you don't need no teeth to eat our meat") on Van Buren? It's...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• cat
    Bob

Yes, Davis Salvage. I used to work at Garrett right across the street so we'd wander over during lunch hour (that was 1980's too). Was there a couple of weeks ago and they had remodeled the office-scrap was as good as ever tho.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• cat
    Dave

The only scrap yard I frequent is Davis- share some names/locations of others?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X