Collapse
12 results in 0.0756 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• kent9683
    replied to Chinese Welders
    Well my freinds son bought a everlast 200amp tig machine , it came in 3 days ago. After setting it up , this machine did pretty good IMO , But I have only ever used a transformer style machine . I would have to say after useing it that for a highschool kid that didnt have a whole bunch of money and...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• kent9683
    So with all that said elcheapo Chinese welders like neverlast would be great for a highschool kid to start with , and doesnt have the money for a new dynasty
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• kent9683
    Yes it wasnt very smart to post on a miller site , and no Im not lookig at buying , I have an old Econo tig that I probly will be bashed about also but only use it about mabe 5 times a year . My freinds sons who is still in highschool asked me to check there web site , he was interested in a small dc...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• kent9683
    started a topic Chinese Welders

Chinese Welders

I know I will get bashed for asking on a Miller Site but has anyone had any experence w/t Everlast / Longevity welders or know anyone who has . I know miller is alot better but the price of these welders are priced good for someone just learning .
    See more | Go to post

• kent9683
    started a topic Outboard Motor

Outboard Motor

I got a question about welding up holes from where a freind had a whale tail or cavitation fin on a new model outboard . The motor is off the boat so no power is hooked up , do I need to drop the foot in fear of messing with the electronics of the motor or is leaving it on still safe ?
    See more | Go to post

• kent9683
    started a topic Spool Guns

Spool Guns

I know this is a miller site , but I have a Solar 2225 mig welder Iam trying to find a supplier that can fit a spool gun to my welder instead of buying a new setup . I think the drive roler power is 12 volts and most guns operate off 24 volts that was my trouble last time I looked into it but only checked...
    See more | Go to post

• kent9683
    replied to I own a leased cylinder
    leased price v/s owners price

Does it cost more to excange a tank if it is leased ?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• kent9683
    started a topic Power Bill

Power Bill

Just wondering , I have an econotig and have been using it for the last few months pretty regular in the afternoon , the last few power bills have spiked , just to say this is a hobby of mine . I also have 250 amp mig machine that was run pretty regular before I started my latest progect , but no big...
    See more | Go to post

• kent9683
    replied to aluminum corrosion
    Thanks Fusionking that was the first answer yet . I will try to post some pics tomorrow
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• kent9683
    I dont meen to act like know what I am doing because I probley dont . And I am not positive which one of my buddies are right thats why Iam here . We dont know if the boat was used in salt water or not just a guess being some what close to the coast . The boat is 22' long x 72" wide so there is...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• kent9683
    I have done 30 or 40 of these holes so far they all look good . But I have one freind that is an welding instructor says , as big as you want , if you dont get tired of welding in circles . And another freind that welds for a living says no more than a 1/4" using a 1/8 rod ?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• kent9683
    started a topic aluminum corrosion

aluminum corrosion

I am new to tig welding and working on a aluminum boat . The boat has been in salt water and has pin holes corroded through it , after grinding and using a die grinder to clean all of the corrosion out I am left with holes from 1/4" to some about the size of a dime . What size hole would be to...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X