Collapse
10 results in 0.0188 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• scott
    replied to Look what I found
    Did the negative feed from the hobart members, come from people who tried this machine ? scott
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• scott
    replied to Stick Welds
    jweld this is my .02 cents pipe bevel should be around 35 degees landing may vary on diameter of pipe some guys want to land a jumbo jet on it( try the thickness of a nickel)try to set your gap 1/16+-1/32 thats probaly fairly tight...watch your hi low try not to have any.. for bead rod go with 5p+ some...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• scott
    replied to Stick Welds
    jweld... what material are you welding what machine are you using and what rod type knowing these parameters you may get a few responces
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• scott
    replied to Motor for Trailblazer
    kolher... they will stand behind their product if there is a problem(replaced my engine with 2 weeks left on warranty no hassles and lined me up with good sevice people)
    onan may be just as good but sounds like things might be up in the air
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• scott
    replied to mm210
    210 just dropped off and MACH4 is right won't be shifting this around too much..one thought if i do i'll run ranger8 on high idle if i use it as a power source...and thanks for all the replies
    Jim
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• scott
    replied to 6010 and 7018 rod for pipe
    H80N i believe there maybe more wpq codes than the ones UA are showing..
    thanks Jim...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• scott
    replied to mm210
    Hawk.. i thought about a wire feeder but would like option of welding at home ...and the ranger is a tad noisey...(maybe lincoln can take a hint and offer a better muffler)...anyway thanks for the quick reply Hawk and i shall call that number today
    thanks jim
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• scott
    started a topic mm210

mm210

new machine... is it possible to run off a ranger 8 as i would like to use it in a location without 230 power once in awhile
    thanks jim
    See more | Go to post

• scott
    Azgorrila what caused the line break. guessing it was a fair sized line or high pressure or both
    thanks jim
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• scott
    pipe rod

Azgorilla where i weld 3/4 to 3 inch pipe is 6010 root 7010 hot pass filler and cap all passes downhand 4to 12 inch(all im qualified to)6010 root 8010 hot pass filler and cap all down hand.. tie ins could be spec'ed for filler and cap uphand 7018 or 8018 if your interested in...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X