9 results in 0.0111 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• FF1809
    replied to Plasma Cutter Info needed
    Runown,
    Out of curiosity, what type of Rescue are you trying to equip? What level of training and responce are your members equiped to handle?

The generator, does this also power the lights, fans, vent systems, and saws also needed on the scene?

I think it may...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• FF1809
    replied to service body as a tool trailer...
    Thanks for your reaponces so far. Yall have some good ideas and that is a realy good lookin service truck.

I have not decided if I will modify a truck frame or build my own frame from scratch. What advantages vs. disadvantages do yall see?

I will be taking my time building...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• FF1809
    started a topic service body as a tool trailer...

service body as a tool trailer...

Hey guys,
    I am thinking of taking the service body off of a truck and making it into a trailer for my equipment. I dont want another truck, and I have already found a service body for a good price. I like the idea of having all my equipment in one organized, and mobile spot. I will even make...
    See more | Go to post

• Not trying to be a smartass but you could just call the number.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• FF1809
    replied to Radio Operators
    hello all, im not a ham radio operator and i was wondering (in an abreviated version) what one is? and why do yall do it? i was just wondering, thanks in advance. Robbie
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• FF1809
    replied to Need some ideas...
    No offense to yall but i cant belive you guys were giving advise on using it. I did post the pics as a joke but i do enjoy reading the forum and seeing everyones ingenuity, keep up the good work guys. Robbie
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• FF1809
    yes, this was a joke. I found the pics on the internet and thought yall might like a good laugh.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• FF1809
    I need someway to improve the steering and get the front end a lil lower, any thoughts?

I was thinkin maybe tractor weights...?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• FF1809
    started a topic Need some ideas...

Need some ideas...

Hey guys im new to posting on this website and somewhat new to welding, however, i know there are some great fabricators on this site and would like ask for some opinions here. i am trying to get a few last items together before i go camping this summer and im i having a lil trouble with pulling my...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X