8 results in 0.0091 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Mitch
    started a topic Maxtron 450 ???

Maxtron 450 ???

Hey everybody kinda new to this forum.Anyways I was wondering uf anybody had any experience with the maxtron 450 power supply unit I'm looking at buying one for in the shop and seeing as miller doesn't make them any more if anyone had anything to say about them good, bad, or otherwise. thanks mit...
    See more | Go to post

• salvage yards

Have you tried salvage yards? In my area there are two different yards that specialize in semis and trailers. If you dont have that do you have a CATCO parts warehouse in your area.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Mitch
    replied to Anybody using a cordless grinder?
    cordless grinder

the cordless grinder is actually ment to be a cut off tool. If you use it as grinder the batteries last about an hour. But if you use it with a cut offf wheel or a wire wheel I found that the batteries last about 6-7 hours.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Mitch
    replied to Speedglass
    speedglas warranty

The warranty on the hood is for one year and the lens is for three years. At least thats what my dealer did for me.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Mitch
    started a topic miller 350

miller 350

I am looking for new welder in my shop and was wondering if anybody out there has any experience with the new miller 350 or the 350 P. I currently have a lincoln powermig 255. I know the edge gun is designed for aluminum wire but was wondering if anybody has used it with steel and how it performs .
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Mitch; 01-23-2006, 04:57 PM.

• Mitch
    replied to Trail blazer 302
    trailblazer 302

I too recently purchased a 302 and a 12 rc feeder and couldn't be happier. It has been the best purchase I've made so far. I live in South Dakota and have bee very impressed with its starting and operating in exterme cold.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Mitch
    started a topic meat locker railings

meat locker railings

Hello everyone, this is an excellent place and great resource. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with meat locker railings, such where to find the railings, anything special needed for the USDA, and any tips or tricks that might be helpful. Thanks Mitch
    Also any ideas on a kill...
    See more | Go to post

• Mitch
    started a topic how to

how to

I am building some display racks for a customer and my metal supplier has problem with mill scale and i've tried just about every grinding and prep wheel. I was wondering what works good. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks mitch
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X