Collapse
113 results in 0.0681 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• burnie
    replied to From Atlanta Ga ?
    I cant see anything inappropriate about one welder possibly helping another tradesperson. Give a little, get a little and everybody keeps the wheels turning I figure.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• burnie
    replied to cruizer's old post.
    Yep, I remember reading that also. I cant recall exactly why it should be done but i did think it was good to remember if i ever fell into something new that wasnt engine driven.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• burnie
    replied to Building and outdoor wood boiler
    Its a very good thing that u have the brains and the ***** to tackle a project such as a boiler. Based on whatever design you have created though, you have the potential for a very serious explosion and knowing the limits of your skill could save your life and or property. Have u installed any kind...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• burnie
    replied to Welding/Cutting fumes
    Fumes will surely kill you and are a concern but I would be killed off much faster if my wife caught me welding in the basement with leads through the window...again. Depending on location in your basement you could tie your fume extractor into a dryer vent and save some cutting and swearing thou...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• burnie
    replied to MOre work pics
    Good luck with the healing, nice work on the pipe, but I need to know where you got that shirt.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• burnie
    replied to Vibration and Cracks
    Just my 2 cents but the first thing to know in crack repair is that the crack is just the symptom of the problem. Once you know which direction(or directions) the stress load is being applied from, you can fix accordingly. Sometimes that means adding material or bracing but usually it just means adding...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• burnie
    replied to used 7.3 Ford
    Apparently, the very first one in all of North America to blow up happened in High Prairie, Alberta. A few of my buds run them and say that they pull like h#ll but that the fuel economy is absolutly horrible. It sounds like they also have that world famous Ford turbo lag. Nice trucks but they're no...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• burnie
    replied to tb 302 ?
    Very friggin hot. Hot enough to take the fingerprints off of your left hand if you were to grab it while strapping some pipe to your headache rack. I'm just saying, it could happen...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• burnie
    replied to Question for old timers
    As Wacko said, the gold lenses scratch very easily but after I switched to them, I can't stand a regular lens. I'm 29, started with a shade 10 at 12 or 13 years old but I run a shade 9 now.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• For sure on that. Just point it and squeeze the trigger....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• burnie
    replied to tb 302 ?
    Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the flapper on top. I just went high enough to clear the cab but not the uprights on my headache rack.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I love getting on just about anything with wheels that moves fast but that trike looks like it could get real interesting when you hammer the gas. Very nice work for sure.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• burnie
    replied to Where is everybody at???
    I'm chasing drilling rigs in Wabasca and doing structural in Slave Lake the rest of the time so the wheels keep turning. This royalty review stuff seems to have put a crimp in alot of projects. One of the rigs I look after has already been racked. In spite of that I'm pretty optimistic for what...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• burnie
    replied to tb 302 ?
    Just 2 cents but I straight piped mine and it sure made it nicer to work beside. It takes away that high pitched tone and keeps the fumes away nicely.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• burnie
    replied to used 7.3 Ford
    I also run a Cummins but only because I got tired of Ford's that run like sh#t and eat turbos. The 7.3's were(are) awsome powerplants and I think that if Ford could have evolved them I would still be a Ford owner. After 230000 km's on my Dodge without a cent into it, Ford would have to come up with...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X