Collapse
9 results in 0.0080 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• jina09
    replied to this forum not for me.
    ROTFLMFAO!!! looks like somebody's got a grudge against somebody.... it's ok, let it go buddy!! i'm not mad at ya!! ...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• jina09
    replied to Designs for women
    Actually, Mr. Wheelchair, I've been in Mobile for less than a week and have several promising things already lined up. And I've graduated from an accredited welding and metal fab institution. I'm fresh, that's for sure, but not fresh out of school! Impression? On people I don't know?! Ha, I don't...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• jina09
    My dear "seasoned" Denny-

Let me start with: AHAHAHAHAA!! I literally laughed out loud when I read that. Thanks for the knee slapper!

It's narrow-minded people like you I pay no attention to. You seem to be the arrogant type who automatically assumes he's better...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by jina09; 06-27-2010, 12:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jina09
    People like things because of how they appeal to them. Feelings have nothing to do with it, especially playing a "card" is not my cup of tea. Gear doesn't define the person, the welds do, buddy!! Pink helmet or not, I can go into a shop and not have to say a word, my welds speak for themselves......
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• jina09
    Just a girl-
    Thanks! I've definitely seen the Angelfire gear! Love it! A couple years ago, I took my black Miller jacket and had it tailored to fit me. I'm the only one that can fit it. It was amusing to watch all the guys in my welding class try and squeeze into it!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• jina09
    As much as I've dealt with and been through, I don't have sore spots anymore! It may not have been meant harmful, but the statement in itself was unnecessary and was probably meant to show where he stands, maybe even try and knock me down a notch. It's attitudes like that that I write off from the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• jina09
    Go check it...if anything the colors that fade could be transposed. I'm no artist but that's the general idea I was going for....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• jina09
    I expected some kind of chauvinist, sarcastic response. To correct you, yorkiepap, the design I submitted didn't have flames or skulls, let alone neon pink and flowers, that's what you would expect from a female, I'm sure, but too cliche for me. They may have 99% male customers but there's NEVER been...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by jina09; 06-24-2010, 08:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jina09
    started a topic Designs for women

Designs for women

I'm pretty disappointed with the results of the Hood Hysteria contest. I was really looking forward to something fresh. I don't want my helmet to match my machine let alone more flames!! Come on Miller!! Will there ever be something that a female can relate to besides skulls and flames? When I...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X