24 results in 0.0082 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• zach
    replied to welding blade pivot ball on dozer
    up or down

7018 better running up hill or down hill?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• zach
    started a topic welding blade pivot ball on dozer

welding blade pivot ball on dozer

i am replacing pivot ball on dozer blade. Is there any rod to use that would be better than another? planning on running 1/8 7018. i have a trailblazer 302 and 12vs suitcase i could use but have more clean up and set up time . i thought mabye stick would be faster. any tips or ideas
    See more | Go to post

• zach
    started a topic miller sticker?

miller sticker?

makin a cart for my new dynasty and i need some miller stickers for finishing touch. Where do you get or who do talk to to get stickers?
    See more | Go to post

• zach
    replied to what welding lens is this?
    How could i find info on this lens with the numbers that are there?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• zach
    replied to what welding lens is this?
    what lens is this

Are those the numbers of AO cool weld plate? i didn't know they made the big lens. all i have seen is the small ones on ebay. does anybody know the numbers on old AO lens?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• zach
    started a topic what welding lens is this?

what welding lens is this?

I have a 4.5 x 5.25 welding lens. A couple corners are chipped and i cant get all the numbers that are etched in the top left corner. It is a glass lens,dark blue color with a blueish arc glow when welding, and the last numbers/letters i can see are 10JP1. It may have more in front of those but the...
    See more | Go to post

• I have tried a few different grinds(Turbo 4 grinder) on the 1/16 thoriated tungsten. The best i have found without changing the welder settings is 30* grind with a .005 flat at the most. Tungsten i sharpened with the same degree*, with a point, stuck shortly after establishing arc. 30*, .005 resulted...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I thought you alwys wanted a flat(.005-.010) on the end of the taper. Welding really thin stuff (.016) tungsten prep makes a big difference. Just didn't know if the fall off of a sharp point was possible cause.I will check collet. Thanks for the input
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• zach
    started a topic Tungsten Sharpening! Any POINTers?

Tungsten Sharpening! Any POINTers?

having a problem with a mechinized tig welder. The welder run a 5ft long weld on 321 .016 stainless. It has an AVC (automatic voltage control)so it keeps a set voltage while welding. The problem here lately is the it keeps sticking the tungsten after welding a short distance.
    Could it...
    See more | Go to post

• yeah it slows on its own. Mine welds awesome for about 6" welding on 1/4" (25amps,500+- wire speed)then it starts slowing, going, slowing,etc. Its not running production, it is still on it's first 30lb spool of wire. Digital display doesn't change when it slows down. I've only tried adjusting...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• miller 252 wire feed

Mine is not a year old yet and it does the same thing. I thought it was the liner at first till i whatched the spool. Wire was brand new,name brand, solid .035.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• zach
    replied to Welding .016 annealed stainless
    .016 annealed ss

I read the manual and made a few changes. I got the start arc turned down to 5 amps , It was on 30 amps. Went from using .063 2% thoriated to .040(much better). The manual says .020 tunsten for 15-40 amps? Would it be better?
    Thanks for the advise it is all...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• zach
    started a topic Welding .016 annealed stainless

Welding .016 annealed stainless

I am welding .016 annealed stainless. Looking for some tips on filling in holes left behind after fusion welded. I use a copper fixture with backing purge plate. Using a dynasty 700 set on 30 amps (no pulse when filling) not using all the pedal, until filler rod builds up. The lowest amps I can get...
    See more | Go to post

• zach
    replied to S-32S Feeder on Trailblazer 302
    The Box has a 3 pin connector going to feeder and a regular 110 plug and 2 prong twist plug coming out. no alligator clip
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• zach
    started a topic S-32S Feeder on Trailblazer 302

S-32S Feeder on Trailblazer 302

i have found a S32s feeder setup and was wanting to get some info on putting it with my trailblazer . It is the feeder ,tweco gun ,little external box with 110 plug and female 2 prong twist plug (like goes in the older cp models)and gas line. i was wanting to know if there was any single phase machines...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X