replied to Chemolene
    Try this link:http://www.weldingweb.com/archive/index.php/t-3694.html
    ... at Weldingweb.com.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ww8j
    replied to Mig Nozzle
    Nozzle Spatter

It is quite normal to have a small collection of spatter inside the nozzle after a few welds. Removing the nozzle and giving it a sharp rap against the table top usually removes most of the crud. For a more thorough cleanup, I use a small battery terminal brush during...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ww8j
    replied to Horse shoe art??
    Horseshoe coat rack

Here is a coat rack I made for a utility room, with shoes purchased from TSC. Five shoes were used , each at $2.58. About 13.00 to make not including paint....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ww8j
    started a topic Lawn Tractor Spreader Tow Bar

Lawn Tractor Spreader Tow Bar

Twice a year I spread fertilizer and weed killer on the home turf. It isn't difficult and probably good exercise, but as I get older the lawn seems to have expanded.

I dismounted the handle by removing (4) 1/4-20 bolts and nuts, and and reusing the same hardware, attached the spreader...
    See more | Go to post

• ww8j
    replied to young or old
    Hobby Welder

I am 62 and retired in 2000. I have never worked in a vocation that was related directly to metalworking, but have on many occasion, wanted or had the need to weld two pieces of metal together. I have taken two welding classes at the local community college, 101 - 102 (stick)...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X