52 results in 0.0119 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• silverbackman
    replied to dump bed hoist
    Please read

As I have previously stated, I will not respond or send these plans to anyone, ever! Stop pm'ing me thinking you can get them, and that I'm some kind of weasel that says one thing on the public forum, but does another in private. I take pride in my honesty.
    I have
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• silverbackman
    replied to thread question....
    It's a bolt

I would say that it makes it a bolt. However, before I got here, it was a coarse thread bolt, now it's fine thread - LOL
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• silverbackman
    Let's Get it Right Guys

OK. I understand that you're just asking a question, and that is the only reason that I am responding to this, as I have stated that I will no longer be responding to this thread, or the PM's that I'm still getting.
    So here we go.
    1. Stealing is...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• even when you can build something out of wood cheaper, easier and faster, you still find a way to weld something that works.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• silverbackman
    Could a Moderator. please close this thread

Bert is right. What you can't tell from this thread is that I haven't even responded to any of the PM's or emails (and there has been quite a few) that I have received since the owner of the plans ask -very politely I must add- for me not to...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• silverbackman
    replied to Bench Grinder Stand
    cord wrap

I've been wrapping my cords like that for 18 years. Learnt it on the jobsite. I actually own the company now. The only thing I find annoying about it is it tends to make the cord kind of kinky (not kinked) after a while. Usually caused by new people going with too tight...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• silverbackman
    replied to cutting expanded?
    14" gas powered cut-off saw. Keep a steady hand.
    Just kidding. I usually go the skill saw with abrasive disc route.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• silverbackman
    replied to Moving Tanks
    That's great Frank!
    Hope the rest of the move goes well. They say that moving is just slightly less stressfull than dealing with a death. My feeling is that a death would be less stressfull, because you don't have to do any unpacking (LOL) .
    Good luck!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• silverbackman
    replied to Moving Tanks
    No Problem. Let us know how your move goes.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• silverbackman
    replied to OT: New Toy
    The cost of oil is one reason, another is the cost of shipping. Oil isn't that heavy but when you multiply it by X number of engines-BAM-huge shipping costs. Like you said-the all mighty $.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• silverbackman
    replied to Moving Tanks
    I've attached a rough drawing of a crate for you. Just remeber that this is a shipping crate, not a trasportation rack. Shipping crates are not designed to have easy access. They're made to take a beating and protect the product inside. They are usually stapled together (quicker and cheaper) but...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• silverbackman
    replied to Moving Tanks
    If your planning on building a wooden crate to hold them in the bottom of your truck, couldn't you build the crate so that the tanks sit upright? Should be simple enough to do, and then you have more of your truck to pack the rest of your house/garage into.
    Just a thought.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• silverbackman
    replied to canadians?
    Cape Breton?... Never heard of it! (LOL).
    Welcome aboard (yes, that was a fishing joke).
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• silverbackman
    Did I miss anyone?

Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anyone who had asked for these plans. Let me know if I did.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• silverbackman
    Has anyone started building this?

Hey all.
    I was just wondering if any of you have started building this. I'd like to see how it's going and here if you've modified the plans in anyway.
    Pictures would be nice too.
    Silverbackman
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X