• Kayla
    replied to Corpus Sculpture
    looks really nice, good job so far :]
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Kayla
    replied to im a lucky guy
    thats soo cool!
    i wish there were black bears and wild animals where i live.
    the closest thing we have is zoo's and animal exhibits.
    but your not allowed to pet them there :[
    super lame!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Kayla
    replied to If you hate staight lines......
    that looks very nice!
    good job :]
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Kayla
    replied to Project ideas?
    We ran out of argon so we had to put the tigging on hold for a little while, my school has a very limited budget. Most of the things we get end up being paid for out of my teachers pocket cause the school cant fund it. Our budget for next year was supposed to be 19000 but the school can only give us...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Kayla
    replied to new here
    Welcome :] this is a really great place for ideas, advice and suggestions. You learn a lot on here. And a lot of the people here can be pretty fun as well, you just have to learn to put up with them ;]
    have fun with your new machine!! :]
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Kayla
    when we get more money for all the steal and gas and stuff i think im gunna try making like a dunebuggy or a sandrail or something. i think that would be a fun project, prolly take a while, but why not eeh?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Kayla
    thanks crazy horse!
    our budget is running too low to do projects right now, so im on hold for a while :/
    were broke so no more metal, gas, or anything.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Kayla
    Thanks spyguy :] those seem pretty cool, ill have to try the flower one out for sure, my step mom loves that kind of stuff for her back yard. Im actually making a sun for her back yard right now, i just started with the blue prints. After that ill be sure to make a few of those.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Kayla
    replied to Newbie Introduction!
    I think its about time i introduce myself as well. Hello, im Kayla! Im 17 living in Las Vegas, NV. I attend Southeast Career Tech Academy (a high school) for welding, earning 13 college credits for welding in the process :]. I learn all the basics i guess you could say, and i hope to make this a career...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Kayla
    No, i need to though. I havnt decided what exactly to do yet.. Im horrible at making decisions, and i hate doing it. But im kinda getting close to a final choice hah. And im not very good at blue prints with the bill of materials and all, so im kinda trying to put off doing that as well.. I procrastinate...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Kayla
    replied to Newbie Introduction!
    try running a backwards J pattern, it works for me, you have to be sure to watch the puddle, when you see it start to solidify bring the electrode back down, its almost like doing a bunch of tack welds on top of eachother, but its simple and works perfectly fine. well for me at least, everyone is different....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Kayla
    that looks really cool, i like it, thanks!...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Kayla
    replied to Teaching welding to highschool kids
    Thats a good idea. Im a highschool student taking welding and it doesnt sound too complex. If they have no knowledge of how to weld it will take them a little bit more time to figure out how to get things started, so remember patience is the key. But like he said, you should have them switch it up a...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Kayla
    will do :]...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Kayla
    [QUOTE=Pass-N-Gas;229539]Welcome to the forum,

Build yourself a bed frame.. not one of those simple plain Jane's but one of a grand design! something to make your friends envious especially whey you look them in the eye and say "I Built It Myself" you could put plasma cut designs...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X