87 results in 0.0199 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• r90s
    started a topic For Digitally challenged Welders

For Digitally challenged Welders

I seem to recall that a number of my welder buddies can not get high speed access, from either their current location or from a soon to be location.

I came across this page about satellite computer access that I thought might be useful. I have used the direct tv sat service, when in the...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by r90s; 09-01-2007, 10:07 PM.

• r90s
    replied to young or old
    Ok

I've been kind a busy lately, but I did take a look this morning. Things changed! Now it's the Miller social board.

Well thats good, as far as I am concerned.

Any board that won't let you have an animated welding icon, needs more sociability.

See more | Go to post
    Last edited by r90s; 08-10-2007, 09:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• r90s
    replied to how to delete a thread/post
    Howdy

I have deleted posts from the ask Andy board, but as you know I could not delete a post here that I wanted to get rid of.

Now the delete function is available here for me as well, and it did not require me to look at your photos to find it, so I don't know what the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• r90s
    replied to Science class
    Bert are you feeling ok?

Turn off that flamethrower, its not a toy...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• r90s
    replied to Science class
    Well bert, I think I have had a life,,,,, there may be even more to come.. I realized when I was 25 yrs old that I had done more than most people that live to a hundred.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• r90s
    replied to Science class
    Ok, I'll give it a try.

"nuclur" fusion is the way the sun works. two hydrogen atoms are merged to become a helium. Our first big bang bombs were fission bombs, where we split hydrogen atoms in two (the fission bomb). Then Just before the commies made use of our stolen secrets....
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by r90s; 08-05-2007, 01:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• r90s
    replied to Bar stool racers?
    They use to do that around Bochman lake in Dallas, maybe they still do.

The fellow that always won the gas division was a friend of mine. I didn't even know he was into that. He was a Mercedes mechanic.

The last time I saw him, I had gone to a place called the Windmill Theater...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• r90s
    replied to Stainless TIG rod .035 source?
    I've noticed for years now, both OEMs and consumables suppliers lag behind the times on customer needs.

Many times, saying that they are living in the 1960s, is a charitable comment. That definitely includes their welding machines.

P.S. If you only knew what could be done....
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by r90s; 08-04-2007, 11:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Thats right

He's right.
    Helium though, prepare to empty your $$$wallet, it's available from only one place on this planet. thats a place south of Amarillo, TX. I've driven by there many a time.

P.S.
    I looked at the photos. I couldn't tell if you...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by r90s; 08-04-2007, 11:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• r90s
    replied to Help please
    Not a thing wrong with that great race, but sometimes we get goofy leaders too.

me = German, French, Cherokee ...mongrel. I have no complaints if you don';t

P.S.
    I know they are not your goofy leaders, you share the same goofy leaders that I do....
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by r90s; 08-04-2007, 10:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• r90s
    replied to Science class
    co2=carbon dioxide=the bubbles in coke, champaign, and in one type of welding/shielding gas. The reason for using c25 is cheaposity, as argon is more expensive than co2, and that combination works well in most every case.

It's 25 percent co2 - 75 percent argon
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by r90s; 08-04-2007, 10:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• r90s
    replied to Help please
    Oh!

Tonga, Tahiti, Hawaii, whats the dif, all just Chinese stepping stones, after Taiwan. ...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• r90s
    replied to Help please
    Well, order that Dynasty 350 tig runner with it, then you'll get free shipping. As for finding that you need an unforeseen item, tell me about it. I use to live in the mountains of Idaho.

Err........Oh I forgot ....you live in Tonga...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by r90s; 08-04-2007, 09:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• r90s
    replied to Cut-off saw issues
    Thats what it sounded like to me too monte.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• r90s
    replied to Cut-off saw issues
    Do you think the wheel may be clogging ??...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X