Collapse
4 results in 0.0074 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• lobsterman
    replied to drier for air compressor
    If you have a truck junkyard in your area you can put a truck air dryer on it . They are made for lots of air volume and have dessicent cartriges in them.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• lobsterman
    replied to tungsten type
    Thanks a lot guys, you have been really helpful. I'll try your tips on welding and let you know how I did.
    HMW, your probably right about a smaller machine on thin stuff. When I bought it, I thought that a bigger machine would be more durable, but I may have made a mistake. Can't wait to see...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• lobsterman
    replied to tungsten type
    Thanks for the tips. I was welding 1/16 alum with 1/16 filler and 1/16 pure tungsten. The outside corners were giving me the trouble. As soon as the arc started, the edges would melt away. I probably need to practice more with alum. I built up a worn bronze part to my boat with good results.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• lobsterman
    started a topic tungsten type

tungsten type

Hi, I'm new here and I've looked at a lot of the threads a wealth of exp and knowledge. My quuestion is : I have just purchased a syncrowave 250, and every time I weld with it, the lights flicker in my shop. I have a 100 amp entrance to my shop, and I am not weiding at full amperage-50-150 amps. Also...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X