Collapse
52 results in 0.0163 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• kandrwelding
    replied to Millers Cool Band?
    any one know how heavy the cool band is?

Any one know how heavy the cool band is? I have been looking all over but cant find anyone who can tell me.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Cant find any info on my battery?

I thought I asked this before but I can not find my post about it so I guess I did not.

I have a Bobcat 250 NT don't have numbers or year off the machine its across town in storage at the moment, What size battery do I need on this machine? My battery was stolen but nothing other than that....
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by kandrwelding; 07-18-2011, 11:31 AM.

• kandrwelding
    replied to Backyard Frame Work.
    Yea it is pretty bad in any weather if you panic stop it will **** near make a right turn for you.

Getting a non dealer shop is (like so many other things not in my budget) but I will take another look at it and think about fabbing up a new hanger.

Thanks for the 2nd point...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• kandrwelding
    started a topic Backyard Frame Work.

Backyard Frame Work.

I have a 1993 diesel dodge dually. When my uncle owned it the right rear axle popped out, the frame hit the ground. Now the frame is bent up and a little in it really wears the tires down! I don't have the money too take it in to dodge house and let them fix it and I don't have the money for a new truck....
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by kandrwelding; 01-14-2011, 05:30 AM.

• I was in this boat too.

Im reading between the lines heare because this is waht I wanted when I was younger and it sounds the same.

Your son took some welding classes and now wants a rig of his own to start a company.

Problem 1) 4K is not enough yea that...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• kandrwelding
    replied to Question for Rig Owners
    You got to do waht you got to do.

I will weld for anyone who will pay me the price I ask nomatter if its a shop or not. I need to eat, stay warm, and have clothes.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• [QUOTE=MR.57;254103]

Mitered 90 will have 1 fillet, 2 butts, 4th weld can be "outside closed corner" (sharp edge can be fusion welded w/o filler) or "outside open corner" (small fillet) or even outside corner butt depending on prep. 4.82" total length of weld.QUOTE]...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• kandrwelding
    replied to The Neighbor Kid Wins
    This thing sucks.

I would love to tell you all about my experiance with this virtual welder, But 4 paragraphs about how useless and retarded this thing is is kinda retarded. So this is the short version 1) look at the lincon web site it will tell you you also need to buy a real welder...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• fan cluch removal tool.

A while back I was replacing my watre pump on my 1990 F150 adn had to take the fan off the fan cluch. When I went to auto zone they wahted $15 for the tool to do this when I got it I found out its nothing more than a 56mm wrench made out of 3/8 flat stock. it also...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I say drill no tap.

Drill the holes but dont tap them, then setting up a jig will me much easyer and faster but like its been said if you tap them there are many ways to mess up threds and its not that big of a deal to screw a nut on the bottom side in a few spots.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Tack and back stitch

I always fit it up square and tack it 6 times some people say that over kill 4 will do I say overkill is a shure kill, I also back stich my welds if you dont know what that means I start my weld and weld from left to right for about an inch then I move to the right...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• kandrwelding
    replied to Cert question revisited
    Was he really a cert. welder?

I have seen many shops who hire any one they want and have a few certed welders the uncerted weld on just about everything as long as your not right over there sholder and if anything ever comes of a weld made by a uncerted welder things get fudged. I have...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Just my .02

Those are both good hoods but in my neck of the woods at my non airgas lws the speed glass cover lense is $3.75 as for the jackson lense its $2.00 that would make my mind up. Also I hate those round face hoods thy are always rooling around and never staying where I put th...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• kandrwelding
    replied to ESAB Powercut 875
    its a good 'ne

I know a guy bought his wife (Mech engineer) one thinking he was getting her a MIG welder. I have used it a few times and it has always cut everythignI sked it to.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• The best welder I ever knew !

The best welder I ever knew was a [email protected]$$ (that’s slang for Cajun French) form Louisiana he talked like he had rocks in his mouth, but he was a decent person never looked down on anyone and tried to help every young welder he came across because he knew...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X