Search Result

Collapse
31 results in 0.0276 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• cajuncat
    replied to a grinder is a grinder, right???
    welder-one i hope i didn't come across the wrong way about the 9" grinder.i totally understand that the grinder doesn't always fit.i find myself alot of times that the smaller grinder doesn't fit either and i have to use my die grinder to get in some spots.its just that i see with some contractors...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• cajuncat
    replied to New here, looking for ideas
    welcome to the board.there is alot of good info on here for somebody starting out.on coming up with your own projects,what would you be interested in doing because that is always the best projects to do.i work for a caterpillar dealer so i do some of those same jobs on a daily basis but its not like...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• cajuncat
    replied to a grinder is a grinder, right???
    I have the Dewalt and the Milwaukee 4 1/2" grinders and both are fine grinders.My choice would be the Dewalt for comfort and performance though.But one thing that I have learned is that people want a 4 1/2" grinder to do the job that a 9" grinder should be performing.I understand that...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• cajuncat
    replied to trailer pics
    I will wrap my leads and gas line for the 75/25 gas misture on it, that way it will leave the floor open.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• cajuncat
    started a topic trailer pics

trailer pics

Haven't been on the site in awhile with working all the time it seems like,so there's alot of catching up to do.But here is just a few pics of of the future welding trailer that I am almost ready to set the miller on....
    See more | Go to post

• cajuncat
    replied to Cold Cut Saw question
    Burningdaylight Iwould agree that there is nothing bad to say about that saw.I don't know what I would do without mine.I find when its time to cut angles thats what really seperates the saw from others.The only thing that I would say to watch for is, if you have a bunch of angles to cut, make sure you...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• cajuncat
    replied to Utility Trailer Plans/Questions
    Just put the finishing touches on it this weekend.And my luck continues on the materials.The company that we use at work for all our painting told me for 2 cases of budwieser they would sandblast & paint it for me.Its in the shop getting painted as we speak.My buddy that I asked to hook up the electric...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• cajuncat
    replied to TI Pics
    Real nice work.You are man after my own heart.Really like to see other people like my self, that can do a complete job from doing the machine work to the welding part of a job without having to bring it to somebody else to finish it for you.I think that brings the biggest part of pride in a job for...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Took a look at the saw on e-bay and looks identical to the one I have.The seller must have got them with a heck of a deal to let them go for that price.I been having mine for 4 years and never have a problem.Just bought a dewalt because of a special that was being run,never cut nothing with it yet,but...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• cajuncat
    replied to chop/cut off saw
    its a slower rpm...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• cajuncat
    Go back to the dewalt products site and under their metalworking section click on multi-cut saw and it brings up the picture with all the info.the model number is dw872....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• cajuncat
    Did you ever think about getting a dry cold cut chop saw.Had an abrasive chop saw years ago and it work great until I seen the difference in a cold cut saw.Don't have all the sparks to deal with,the blade always stays 14",the piece that you cut comes free of burs and its cool to touch.Difinitly...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I been having one for about 4 years and never had a problem with it.Thats a real good price also.Its works out real well that you can bring it in the field to do jobs also so its just not a saw for the shop.Just recently bought a dewalt because my vendor was running a deal on one but never took it out...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• cajuncat
    I still have some of the finish work to do to it like a spare tire rack.I'm thinking about using tubing to go from one side rail to the other where it arches over the welding machine to wrap my leads and hoses on.I have to make my brackets to hold my bottles.I will put a tool box on the front of it.And...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• cajuncat
    I guess this would qualify as one of those overbuilt trailers.The base frame is made out of 4"channel from the tongue all the way to the back of the trailer.The frame on top of it to hold my boards are 2"x3"x1/4"angle.The top box frame is made out of 2"x2" angle.The axles...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X