No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
4 results in 0.0062 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Well...where can you get the hitch tubing or does it need to be fabricated? I suppose a shop that installs auto/truck hitches would be a good place to start. Thanks for your post.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Welding Tables

Great idea! I was going to use the Miller project table on this website but I wanted to put some type of threaded rod or screw-type thing on the legs so that the table could always be leveled and could be adjusted to the height of the table saw, BS, drill press, etc.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Hitch Tube?

Can you just walk in somewhere ask for 6' of hitch tube? Then, it gets cut down to size and you drill the holes for the hitch pin to secure it? Seems as if it should be strong enough even if the table weighs 200 or so. Any other specifics that I should know? I'm probably...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• atpav8or
    started a topic Welding Table With Adjustable Legs

Welding Table With Adjustable Legs

I'd like to build a welding table that I can elevate about 12" when desired for other uses such as infeed/outfeed for the table saw or compound miter saw. I'm not sure if using threaded rod is the way to go. If so, do I then need to make the legs from tube? What type of collar is available for...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X