No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
7 results in 0.0104 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Hank, Thanks for the help. When doing this hookup the trigger control for the 175 torch is unplugged and a cord from the SGA is plugged in its spot. With the 175 trigged control unplugged, won't this prevent the wire feed from turning in the 175?
    Thanks
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Spoolmate 3035 / 175 connection question

I have a Millermatic 175 that I am trying to hook the Spoolmate 3035 and SGA 100 to. Can anyone tell me EXACTLY where the "spoolgun weld cable" connects to. The newer 185 must have a lug to bolt the cable on but with my 175 it's not real clear. I have all the diagrams and owners manuals but...
    See more | Go to post

• nporst
    started a topic Spoolmate 3035 / 175 connection question.

Spoolmate 3035 / 175 connection question.

I have a Millermatic 175 that I am trying to hook the Spoolmate 3035 and SGA 100 to. Can anyone tell me EXACTLY where the "spoolgun weld cable" connects to. The newer 185 must have a lug to bolt the cable on but with my 175 it's not real clear. I have all the diagrams and owners manuals...
    See more | Go to post

• Miller 375 X-Treme plasma cutter, tip question

A question for all the plasma cutting experts. I brought the Miller 375 E-Treme plasma cutter, read the manual, then did some test cuts. I wanted to make as clean as cut as possible so I also brought the staight edge guide with the two wheels. This allows the user to maintain a constant stand off. It...
    See more | Go to post

• nporst
    started a topic 375 W-Treme plasma cutter

375 W-Treme plasma cutter

A question for all the plasma cutting experts. I brought the Miller 375 E-Treme plasma cutter, read the manual, then did some test cuts. I wanted to make as clean as cut as possible so I also brought the staight edge guide with the two wheels. This allows the user to maintain a constant stand off....
    See more | Go to post

• nporst
    replied to Plasma Cutting Questions
    Follow Up Question

Why is portability such a big selling point for the Spectrum 375 when you need such a large air supply?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• nporst
    started a topic Plasma Cutting Questions

Plasma Cutting Questions

I currently have a Millermatic 175 for hobby, light repair and fabrication work for my company. I am getting ready to purchase the Spectrum 375 X-Treme plasma cutter. I have a couple of questions before my purchase.
    1. Is wind as much a factor with plasma cutting as with the 175 w/ air. (I...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X