Search Result

Collapse
15 results in 0.0091 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Thanks!

I'd actually just found the information, but I do appreciate the links.

I'm going to repaint the shell/wrap on the welder, and I would like to get as close a match to the factory blue as possible. Any suggestions? I'm going to call Miller in the morning and...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Jason280
    started a topic Miller Thunderbolt XL parts & schematic

Miller Thunderbolt XL parts & schematic

I've checked the Miller site, but I cannot find a Miller Thunderbolt XL 225 parts list/diagram and schematic. Anyone have a link to it? Thanks!
    See more | Go to post

• Jason280
    replied to Oxy Acetalene bottles
    I own all my tanks, and they were all purchased secondhand. I have two O/A sets, shield bottles for my MIG and TIG setups, and I picked them up for less than half what they would cost new. Deals can be found if you are patient, especially on Craigslist.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Jason280
    replied to Lincoln Mig Question
    How exactly did he fall victim to the confusing line up? Every model is easily researched on Lincoln's website, as well as any number of other welding websites.

Once again, everything you stated should have been noticed in Lowe's, not once you got home. Lowe's has...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Jason280
    replied to Lincoln Mig Question
    How could you be "unimpressed" with a machine you never even plugged in? More to the point, what was so impressive about the machine at Lowe's that made you buy it, but yet caused you to sell it at a loss once you got it home (and before you ever even tried it)?

Was the packing...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Jason280
    replied to golf ball gun
    I've made a few spud guns out of PVC, but I don't have any pics. They're actually pretty simple to make, and require the following materials:

-(1) 3" end cap clean out plug
    -(1) piece 3" sch40 pipe 18-20" long
    -(1) 3"x2" reducer (standard reducer,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Jason280
    replied to Free to good home
    Message sent
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Jason280
    replied to Help me pick a stick welder
    Just let us know what you find, and we'll help you the best we can!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Jason280
    replied to broken trailer tongue
    Billie, I was thinking along similar lines. Of course, its very difficult to discern every detail from the pictures, but it does look like there wasn't enough weld attaching the tongue to the rest of the trailer. I realize you may have built several hundred trailers in this fashion with no failures,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Jason280
    Even if the garage isn't attached to the house, it should have power coming to it in one form or another. If it does have power, then it should have a panel box (all though I have seen some without). Its very possible the garage is wired off the panel box in the basement, but let's hope not. Tapping...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Jason280
    The model number is K1297, and here's a link:

http://www.mylincolnelectric.com/Cat...eet.asp?p=2494

To be honest, I'm not sure if the major names are offering a 115v stick welders (with the exception of the Maxstar, and even with it you get the highest...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Jason280
    I think you are really limiting your options with 115v, unless you go with the Maxstar. Even with the Max, you are still only getting 100 amps. Now, with the right prep you can still weld 1/4". Personally, I would go with a good old 230v AC/DC buzzbox, which you can find for under your price...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Jason280
    replied to Chop Saw Or Band Saw ??????
    Those chop saw mods look similar to something I am working on now. I use a lot of 1/8" angle, and I have never been satisfied with 45* cuts. Of course, I am using a HF saw and I haven't actually put a square on the table to see if the degrees are even accurate. My plan is to make a base that...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Jason280
    replied to lookin for a deal on flap discs
    Are the Valley flap discs basically the same as the Harbor Freight discs?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Jason280
    replied to rebar project
    You'd be surprised at what deer can get used to, especially to the point it doesn't even bother them anymore. The motion sensors will work for a time, but they will get used to it and won't even pay it any attention after a while. Growing up, my neighbor had a farm and we grew peas every year in one...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X