No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
7 results in 0.0059 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Looks like my problems were due to engine speed. Adjusting the engine speed while watching hz on the multimeter brought the voltage at the ac outlet back in line. Replacing a bad bidge rectifier got the dc outlet going though can't think what I might need it for. There are two independently adjustable...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• That'll be an easy check. This machine has a hand set throttle..idle, power and weld positions. A mechanical governor maintains speed under load. What would be the best way to confirm frequency at weld speed and what should the frequency be? Thanks. Sean
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Thanks for the quick reply. The serial # is HG059928. This model has a 240VAC tap inside the cabinet as well as a 115VDC receptacle and 120VAC duplex on the front. Sorry for leaving out so much detail. I'll get hold of a shaft end tach on monday and confirm the engine speed then. Thanks again. Sean
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• nvce
    started a topic AEAD200LE open circuit voltage too high?

AEAD200LE open circuit voltage too high?

Recently picked up this old soldier at auction. With a little effort(and cash) I got the engine running nicely and found the generator side working great. The unit didn't have leads and I hesitate to lay out any more money if the weld side won't work. When I switch from power to weld and kick the throttle...
    See more | Go to post

• nvce
    started a topic Help with wire feed issue?

Help with wire feed issue?

My MM35 wire drive is acting up. On the first few welds things work pretty well, but after a short while the wire speed becomes erratic. I replaced the liner (which was quite old), diffuser, and tip. Inspected and cleaned the drive wheels. No luck. I took the machine 100 miles to the nearest Miller...
    See more | Go to post

• nvce
    replied to Millermatic 35 serial number?
    Thanks, but I've pulled up the default MM35 manual and it doesn't cover my machine. Wire drive, wiring, and many other components shown are different from my machine. I'll keep looking though. thanks again.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• nvce
    started a topic Millermatic 35 serial number?

Millermatic 35 serial number?

I'm having wire feed issues with my old 35 and hope that the factory manual might be helpful. There is a notice on the front of the machine stating that it has a replacement faceplate. Below this notice is "serial# 71-571147", this is hand written with a fine point marker. When I type this...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X