7 results in 0.0075 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• reelmanKS
    started a topic Ks tornado

Ks tornado

Hello every body Kris here in kansas, some of you may have herd of the tornado in Greensburg Ks lastnite. Its about an hour or so from where i live. Just asking to keep these people in your thougths and prayers. Greensburg has about 1400 people living there and officals saying 95% of the town damaged....
    See more | Go to post

• reelmanKS
    replied to favorite tools
    tools

I like all tools. you can't get the job done without them and that means no money. Kris
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• reelmanKS
    replied to 625 vs. 2050 plas cutter.
    2050 plaz

Got the 2050 this week and used it today, so far pleased with the cutting range. Thanks for all your input. Kris
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• shops

Kris here, I have a 30'x40' shop to work out of. small to medium fabrications. Been doing doing this kind of work for three years now and have had only one customer the whole time keeping me very busy for all three years. there was a thread awhile back about looking for extra work...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• reelmanKS
    started a topic 625 vs. 2050 plas cutter.

625 vs. 2050 plas cutter.

Do any of you own either of these plasma machines? Looking to buy either one but looking for any input on these. Of course the ideal would be the spectrim 1000, but not wanting to spend THAT much money. I do mostly light and medium fabrication. I've read about the products on miller's web site but I...
    See more | Go to post

• small pieces storage

Thanks guys. sss, i like your idea of limiting two buckets. guess i need to use the " if you havent touched in a year or two, your probaibly not going to need it" method. im trying to get some pictures of some guards i built for a wire company in my hometown....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• New kid on the board/small pieces storage

Hello all, I been reading the board for quite a while now getting lots of useful info from all of you, thougt maybe some of you might have the same problem i have and if any one can help or have an idea would be appericated. HOW TO STORE THE ONE AND TWO FOOT PIECES OF FLAT,ROUND,TUBE,PIPE THAT YOU...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X