49 results in 0.0224 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• ricau
    started a topic Dry-cut blade for inox?

Dry-cut blade for inox?

A just by a dry-cut 12'' Makita saw lc1230, now need a blade for cutting expecilly the inox! At Makita store's, they have one blade dedicated for cutting inox and is the 75t #A-9139 ?? but the problem is, they tell me it cost for one of this,,, 495 bucks!! Sibouére! it's the cost of the machine...
    See more | Go to post

• ricau
    started a topic Makita dry cut saw lc1230

Makita dry cut saw lc1230

Is there someone who knows the Makita dry cut 12'' ?
    See more | Go to post

• ricau
    replied to gouging w/xmt 304?
    i imagine that whit 275 setting will get me the job done for gougging, but just whit mores passes!?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ricau
    started a topic gouging w/xmt 304?

gouging w/xmt 304?

I need to gouge and weld cracks on 3/4 tick steel,, is He commend risk to do it with my XMT 304?

It will be appreciate to have somes advises. Tank's
    See more | Go to post

• New fence

Thank you for the tip and it will serve me one day. But tell me, you install a new fence to replace the existing one, or your neighbor did not want to share with you the cost of a new fence?

Ricau
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ricau
    replied to Miller selector process control
    selector switch

Tank's you but a all ready have the inside door diagram, this does not help me to understand precisely. Show me how you connect your's, w/ tig and mig. Did you try the 115v connexionbehind the selector? is it good to drive a grinder?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ricau
    replied to Miller selector process control
    selector switch

Ok, it help me a bit but not sure yet, where do a plug the ground? The selector have A,B,C connexion, what a do whit them? My selector is like your's, w/solenoid on #2 and a scan a draw of what a understand, so if you can help me finish it. Like we said ''a picture...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ricau
    started a topic Miller selector process control

Miller selector process control

HI, a just buy this use selector to connect the tig whit external solenoid valve whit my XMT 304 and w/ foot control, but am not sure how to plug it whit the tig and mig? Do a have to change the tweco connector of the tig whit a flat connector and plug it behind, whit the ground? and the same for the...
    See more | Go to post

• ricau
    replied to pictures of homemade welding carts
    Welding cart

Hi, a think it always a good idee to make are own cart and a hope you get some idee for your's. This is my welding cart a built whit stainless steel tubing, and made it to fit easely in my car or on the roof, whit removable handle.

Good...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ricau
    replied to Floating Boat trailer
    Tank you all for the advises and yes it will be wise to drill fews holes to let the humidity get out. It was funny anyway to see the trailer float but a did have a concern about the water get in and doesnt get out and was also thinking whit holes, spray some antirust oil in the tubing,,, but it's gonna...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ricau
    replied to Aotherr cart thread
    Nicely done hotrodjohn whit the base of ''decent mig carts'' and yes we can do it better to fit whit are need!...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ricau
    tank,s desertider and in this case, I needed to retrieve the hold tongue from the old trailer a rebuild, doesn't cost me a lot $ to have a nice low profil trailer for small run ...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ricau
    There was not much trouble loading back in to the trailer becose a don't go to far deep so it doesnt flot ...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ricau
    tank's for your reply Sonora, and yes the tongue is long and just at the right longuer. At the end of it, when a hitch, it's weight near 45 pounds and perfect balance, whit 3/4 of the weight on the axle. The tongue is 2x2x1/4'' tick. A check before built this trailer whit other of the same size,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• ricau
    started a topic Floating Boat trailer

Floating Boat trailer

This was the trailer a built for this boat and my concern was to get lower as possible, so a decentrer the axle and the frame. The result was very good, hitch it whit a car ( Vibe) a dint have to get to far down in to the water to let the boat go. What was funny is the trailer was floating when the...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X