Collapse
10 results in 0.0062 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• dath
    replied to patio railings
    That is really nice looking, way to go! I've been trying to convince my wife that something like that would look good in front of our house. Maybe I'll show here the pictures here, thanks!

-dath
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• dath
    replied to patio railings
    Umm, were you going to post pictures?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• dath
    replied to how to
    I found that the rubbery sanding disc that kind of resembles a tuffy pad used with the rubber backing pad in my drill press seems to work pretty well for me. It definitely leaves marks on the metal though. I've heard the flapper discs work well, but I haven't personally used one.

See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• dath
    replied to Lawn Roller
    Nice job, you're giving me ideas for a good "practical" project as I've been thinking of replacing my lawn and a roller would probably be a handy doodad for my lawn tractor if I did that
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• dath
    replied to That's far enough!
    Oh, that's definitely one up on the old beer-can mortar, although he could shoot that in the back yard of our city house without alarming anyone as it was pretty quiet. . . He used to shoot them over the roof into the front yard until I asked him (I was a little kid at the time) if it was a good idea...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• dath
    replied to Dump Bed Project Chevy k-10
    Well, keep up the work, it's definitely better than my newbie welding "skills"

-dath
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• dath
    replied to building a go-cart
    Keep it up, that's really great. I don't have any kids of my own yet, but I have fond memories from my childhood of following my dad out to the garage to help with his projects. I still love working with him to this day and I'm 27 now. Really I have no better friend than my dad.

See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• dath
    replied to Dump Bed Project Chevy k-10
    What didn't the fabricator like about your welding, looks good from here!

-dath
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• dath
    replied to Built a bumper with my Miller210
    Like was asked, where do you plan on putting your plate? Also, for those Ford guys out there, of course you like them all, you're putting up with a Ford after all Just kidding!

-dath
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• dath
    replied to That's far enough!
    Do you shoot anything out of it, or just use it for making noise?

When I was a kid my dad built a beer can mortar that used propane and air (from a tire pump) to launch half full cans (half full of water!). It didn't make much noise, but it would launch 'em pretty good
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X