•  

• acsuppa
    replied to My Homemade Backhoe
    Very nice. Anyother project pics?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• acsuppa
    replied to Bert's Mig Pic
    I think that is a great looking weld. It looks neat and real strong. Nice flow.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• acsuppa
    replied to More truck bed pics
    Very nice job!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• acsuppa
    replied to Best Grinding Wheels
    Thanks guys. The Norton ones seem to be real popular.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• acsuppa
    replied to I wonder....
    After trying the "HD" (Home Depot) retail version of a Lincoln, I'm glad I returned it and bought a Miller. I understand that companies want to sell as much as they can but when they sacrifice quality just to lower the price it doesn't say much for the company. At least with Hobart, you pay...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• acsuppa
    Thanks for the reply Mike. I cheched out the bullet industries wheels that I believe you netioned in one of your other posts and they look good. The price is great. I was thinking about ordering some. I still can't seem to find out if I can use a different "type" of grinding wheel on my Makita....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• acsuppa
    Thanks for the reply Mike. I basically will use it to grind welds and to do a "quick" clean of metal before welding. I've been reading a lot about the Flap Disks. I want to give them a shot. What would be the best grit to use for grinding welds? Also, will it be ok to use the type 29 with...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• acsuppa
    started a topic Best Grinding Wheels

Best Grinding Wheels

Hi guys, I'm looking for a good grinding wheel for my new 4 1/2" Makita Grinder. It came with some 26 grit ones which I really hate. I was wondering if a 60 or 80 grit would give me better results grinding welds. Also, my grinder came with type 27 wheels. Should I stick with that style or try a...
    See more | Go to post

• acsuppa
    replied to First Time
    Sundown, I see that a lot of people do use the 30 amp dryer outlet but I thought it woyuld be safer to use the "appropriate" sized wire for the job. I do under stand that my welder will draw no were near 50 amps. I actuallyu picked up the breaker and 6-50R plug this weekend and wired it up....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• acsuppa
    replied to First Time
    Congtrats on the new welder DevEmp. I just bought my Millermatic 180 yesterday. I need to wire it then I'll be giving it a try. When I first bought it, I thought I would be able to tap into my 30 amp dryer outlet but I guess not. Good luck with yours.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X