Collapse
182 results in 0.0488 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Miller John
    replied to Thanks Miller
    Thanks Shortarc. I'll forward your email to our service technicians....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Miller John
    replied to What should I get?
    Hi Bob,
    Is all of your work outdoors, or some indoors?
    I ask because you could get a 2 piece TIG torch that connects to your Trailblazer and a gas bottle and do DC TIG all day. The Lift Arc and Auto Crater functions of the Trailblazer are great and Auto-Crater does not need a remote....
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Miller John; 10-26-2011, 01:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Miller John
    started a topic Alcohol poisoning - ethanol

Alcohol poisoning - ethanol

Equipment Worlds October issue has a great article about Ethanol and the damaging effects on small engines, inluding engines that most of use daily or weekly. Check it out at:
    http://www.digitalmagazinetechnology...ctober#page=31

This topic is beneficial...
    See more | Go to post

• Great conversation guys. Use the same viscocity synthetic oil as the manufacturer recommends for standard oil after break in. It is recommended to run 100-200 hours wth conventional oil to break in the engine. Synthetic oil is great for small engines. If you want your engine to last a long time,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Guys,
    Just to clarify, this has been an extremely popular unit over the last 2 years. We talk to and visit customers that use the Trailblazer Air Pak every week and this is the very first time we've had anyone say that the Air output has not impressed them. Virtually all compressor companies...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Sberry makes a good point about fuel. Be most concerned about ethanol. Ethanol fuel is horrible for engines, especially if they sit at all between uses. If you have no other choice than to use ethanol fuels, use marine stabil in it. It at least helps offset some of the negative characteristics of...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• bpep,
    There is really no break in procedure other than run it and use it as normal. I'd avoid long idle times and put it to work.

It's always a good idea to change oil after the first 25-50 hours and then every 100 after that. Depending on how hard you run it, it could take...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Good question regarding break in. There really isn't anything special you have to do. I highly recommend changing the oil after the first 25 -50 hours. Other than that, just use it. That engine will gain some power after the first 100-200 hours when broken in. Use the recommended oil on the maintenance...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• hcjwelder,
    Some dealers do start the machine and prepare it better than others. You may want to search on our website for a dealer with service (its a box you can check under "where to buy".).

If you are only using the machine for occational repair projects and a backup...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• My favorite feature of the digital elite hood is the X-Mode. It works great when outside or when metal may block your view of the arc for a second because it turns dark based on sensing the magnetics of the arc, not the light of the arc. I never take mine out of that mode.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Miller John
    replied to trailblazer or bobcat?
    Auker,
    I agree with the guys that have replied. Really, the Bobcat is a very good machine and the Bobcat 250 in the most popular welder/generator. However, for your needs I also recommend a Trailblazer as it's designed for the professional and comes with features that you'll find very beneficial...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Miller John
    replied to stick weld
    I find Stick welding gets a bad name from all of the AC buzz boxes sold. New Stick machines really weld nice and stick has major advantages over wire for some Maintenance and Repair work and for some types of field work.
    Stick is: Simple equipment and hookups, not restricted to how far you...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Miller John
    replied to Bobcat 250 vs 225
    In addition to the items listed on the web site that the guys referenced, the Bobcat 250 Stick welds better, especially with 7018 electrodes. It also has considerably more CV output for running wire: 275 amps at 25 volts versus the Bobcat 225 which is 200 amps at 20 volts. The quality of weld output...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I think you'll be very dissapointed with a standard feeder. Even with short guns, they will not feed well as soon as the gun is not perfectly straight. If you want to stay with that machine and a low cost, 2 options that come to mind are:
    1. Spoolmate 3035 spool gun with an SGA 100C control....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Miller John
    replied to Bobcat 225 diesel ?
    Those old Bobcat 225 diesels were made by Ruggerini and supported by Duetz. Now, the Ruggerini and Lombardini engines are supported by Kohler. I believe you can find the engine manuals for that engine on Kohler's web site. Although Kohler supports that engine, it's unlikely that their dealers know...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X