Search Result

Collapse
6 results in 0.0071 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• mggraphix
    started a topic crazy band saw blade question!

crazy band saw blade question!

I had to make a few cuts the other day with the handheld bandsaw while on the job. The temp was about 20-30 degrees fahrenheit. I had the saw in the cab of the truck. Same saw I just made about 25 cuts with in the shop. (standard carbon flat bar) After removing the saw from the cab the first 2 or 3...
    See more | Go to post

• mggraphix
    replied to Handrail Ends: How-To
    I used to do quite a bit of railing. We used a hand bender for the top moulding. I think it was a hossfeld. It gives you a nice tight volute. We also used a homemade bender with a protractor mounted to it for any sharp bends like a landing. Set yourself up with a nice level vertical rack with a large...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mggraphix
    replied to 308 vs 309 on stainless
    Update

Well, after making numerous changes to no avail I picked up some 304 tubing and was able to run the 308 filler fine. I even removed the gas lens for testing purposes and the welds were fine. I can only assume that the problem was with the material or more accurately my inability...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by mggraphix; 08-23-2009, 02:49 PM. Reason: punctuation

Leave a comment:

• mggraphix
    replied to Idle problems
    As Gary said...It's a carb problem. Remove the carb and clean but don't forget to remove the main jet. Most people dont realize it is even there. The center tube that drops down into the bowl has a removable jet up inside it. Years ago I worked for a rental enterprise and saw this a hundred times. I...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mggraphix
    replied to 308 vs 309 on stainless
    Thanks Boddybagger,
    I'm going to try your suggestions. Thanks for taking the time to give me a few places to start with my corrections. One thing I did forget to mention is that I am doing this outdoors. I am going to try it indoors and if I have the same results I am going to start with your...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mggraphix
    started a topic 308 vs 309 on stainless

308 vs 309 on stainless

Hello everyone,
    I've been searching through these posts for an answer to my question but can't seem to find one, so any help would be greatly appreciated. I am new to tig, I have a dynasty 200 and I am welding some 304 sch 5 (1/16) stainless 1.5" pipe. I am using 1/16 1.5% lanthenated tungsten...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X