No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
35 results in 0.0201 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Renews your faith in people... Sorry for the lose & that was really cool of ya Nick. Rodney
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• handirod
    replied to pipe fence question
    Hello Bushman!

I cannot STRESS enough that you must try the chop saw method that Fusion King suggested before attempting anything else! It works slick!!! even though I thought I used a different angle, but I'm sure his right, because it's been a few years since my project where I utilized...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Not sure of your location, but you might be close to a electrical substation or 3 phase line & could actually get 3 phase service at an affordable install....? What I'm saying that it's worth a 5 minute phone call to your local utility provider & ask..... probably a joke, but start simply....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• handirod
    replied to Wheelchair (Bill Green)
    no, & i even tried to PM him.

no, & i even tried to PM him.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• handirod
    replied to PLEASE BAN MelMcDoogle
    totally agree with ya KB Fab!

i totally agree with ya KB Fab! but us playing "leap frog" is where i draw the line!!!!!!!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• handirod
    replied to Millermatic 210 and my generator
    yes, yes, very true! i told him that in the PM novel i sent him, but goofed when i wrote those few lines because i was in a hurry! sorry for any confusion! i'll change it up above on my responce, just incase & PM him again. thanks! rodney
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by handirod; 02-12-2008, 12:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• handirod
    replied to Pics of my first weld beads
    good luck........

LOL i don't know, but i bet you'll tell us tomorrow if you was in pain or not........ lol but first thing's first though, if you want to be a welder you're going to have quit being so honest! lol some things just need to be kept to ourselves! just in case...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by handirod; 02-11-2008, 02:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• handirod
    replied to Millermatic 210 and my generator
    yes, it can be done.......

sorry, i answered your question. again, another novel, but i wasn't thinking & sent you the answer to your private messages. but, in short, the generator plug has (2) hot legs, (1) neutral, & (1) ground. the welder only needs both hot legs & the...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by handirod; 02-12-2008, 12:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• handirod
    replied to Prayers, I need them once more
    hello bill

i promise, you'll be on our pray list next sunday at church! as i will be praying for you every evening myself! i wish you the very best & please think positive. & if you need ANYTHING just let me or us know!!! i know we all have disagreements on this website, but...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• handirod
    replied to Devil Dust
    i feel your pain..........

Yes I have also!!! but I married her anyway..........
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• handirod
    replied to New Generator Design
    I was curious on the unit Cummins is now offering because I’m building a new house right now. After being without power last winter for almost 2 weeks I was wanting to install a home generator package that has its own foundation & is already hardwired to the house with an automatic throw over...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• handirod
    oops.....

nevermind my post! i didn't see your previous post before i wrote mine. do they actually put a price tag on those units? my imput's lately are helping nobody..... so i'm sorry! & again, i'm going to shut-up for a while! later
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by handirod; 02-06-2008, 02:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• handirod
    Hello Steve..... just remember me after you get rich with your idea!

Unfortunately I think it would just boil down to simply economics…..? Who’s the customer you’re seeking & how could you package all of this electrical equipment into package affordable enough to...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by handirod; 02-06-2008, 02:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• hello dan.......

Yes, I see what you’re saying Dan. Earlier in this discussion there was thinking that a GFI would protect him & I just wanted clarify how a GFI works and how the ground wire could (???) get overloaded & that the GFI would not protect him. It only took me...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• hello chad....

Chad, your killing me! I AM just kidding because I actually enjoy trying to figure out electrical problems. I laughed & was glad when you caught that about completing the circuit if had a grinder plugged in & put it down on the table. I too thought of that...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by handirod; 02-06-2008, 02:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X