16 results in 0.0184 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• john p
    replied to Parts tumbler
    great idea

That is a very good idea.Love seeing and hearing other peoples ideas,started a sandblasting business for my 16 year old son.This parts tumbler is just right for the young man.Abrasive Al's Sandblasting needs one for sure.Thank you.Will let you know how it works out.Was asked...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Whistle

I built a rack awhile back for my G.M.C. truck.Fit real nice,whistled better.Drove me near nuts.Capped everything that I could , Didn't work.I like the idea of lifting it . Will try when some snow melts.Still must be 5 feet in back yard.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• john p
    replied to Showing off some young talent!
    Very Nice Job

My name is John P. I live in the cold country of Canada.Always looking for projects for my son an I.Very nice job,got my mind in gear.Need more people like you to step up to the plate,show them how to work with their hands & minds.Hard work and thinking never hurt no...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• john p
    replied to pics i found from a trailer forum
    stupid

Where I am from we have a saying You Have To Study To Be That Stupid. John P. from the snow country of Fredericton New Brunswick Canada
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• john p
    replied to Prayers, I need them once more
    Bill never give up,tough as nails

Bill you sound a lot like my dad. Never once did he complain.Tough as nails is a saying I use for guys who are hurt and still go on everyday and are productive.That sounds like you.In my prays. John Powell Canada
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• john p
    replied to Need Help With NEW IDEAS
    Thanks for ideas

Thanks everyone for the ideas and links.All things have been very helpful.Need more to do with this guy to keep him busy.Hunting ,fishing and ice-fishing just don't cut it anymore.Play station don't cut it with me either.We live in the capital city of Fredericton New...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• john p
    started a topic Need Help With NEW IDEAS

Need Help With NEW IDEAS

My name is John Powell and I have a problem.My son who is 16 years old would be considered a special needs child.He has a speech problem/balance problem.Teased since starting school.Needs more to do then play with a Play Station.Started Alex a small business,Abrasive Al's Sandblasting.I do some welding...
    See more | Go to post

• bad weld

Could be starting with gas ,I use a mixed gas C-25.Weld were there is no cross draft ,mig welding needs gas.Make sure gas hose is good and check for leaks or kinks.Clean base metal very good and also the ground connection ,very important.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• john p
    replied to Welding For Fun
    Now thats funny

HI from the cold country of Canada.My name is John and what a laugh my 16 year old son had when he seen the picture.We just got home from ice-fishing.Looks like a great item for the true outdoors person.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• john p
    replied to canadians?
    Fredericton New Brunswick Canada

My name is John , scaffolder /carpenter by trade.True outdoorsmen by choice.Love welding much more,think its the sparks and smell plus money.Right now I am working at Nackawic Mill scaffolding , wishing I was welding.I did win one of the Maxstar 150 STL...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Never give up

I won a MAX STAR 150STL just before Christmas...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• winner on scratch and win

my name is John powell I am writing to let every one know there was at least one winner in the scratch N win contest ME. I never enter contest but my girl friend made me do it. we won a MAX STAR 150 STL 2 days before Christmas what a girl. She tells me if...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• john p
    replied to Today is the BIG day!!!
    WE Have a saying if you don't play you don't win , around here.

Scratched on the miller site an won the Maxstar 150 STL about 5 or 7 days ago.Waiting for the paper work to pay the taxes.My girlfriend made me play.What a girl.Just got to love when they fish and hunt plus love to make money.Snowing...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• john p
    replied to Today is the BIG day!!!
    WE Have a saying if you don't play you don't win , around here.

Just want you to know I won a Maxstar 150 STL about 5 days ago.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• john p
    replied to broken trailer tongue
    WE Have a saying

WE have a saying where I come from , the driver had to study to be that stupid.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X