6 results in 0.0074 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• g6ypk
    replied to Miller Aead-200le
    Aead 200-le

Hi there. I had a Miller AEAD 200LE also, but the engine died when the switch ,S1, was put in the power position. It is fitted with a wonderful engine that cranks over first time. I have decided that I cannot figure out what is wrong with the generator.

This...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by g6ypk; 04-20-2009, 09:19 PM. Reason: Later news

Leave a comment:

• g6ypk
    replied to Miller AEAD-200LE Need Help
    By the way...

I have met the REAL Buz Aldrin. We email every few months, since 1995.
    Antony
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• g6ypk
    replied to Miller AEAD-200LE Need Help
    Aead 200le

Hi Buz, I have the same machine. Mine will weld weakly but stops the engine when S1 is set to the power side from weld. In my case, I suspect the windings on the stator to the power are short circuit.

If your engine starts and there is nothing at all, you might...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by g6ypk; 04-16-2009, 10:15 PM. Reason: Miss Spelling of machine

Leave a comment:

• g6ypk
    replied to Broken wire # 34 aead 200le
    Broken wire 34

Hi there, cruizer. Thanks for the reply. By the way, I have found that the wire (34) goes to a lone spring operated switch via a diode. The switch is not S1 as I suspected the wire might have gone to, and I have no further details to give you, sorry.

The serial...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by g6ypk; 04-14-2009, 10:28 PM. Reason: spelling of enough...enoug

Leave a comment:

• g6ypk
    started a topic AEAD 200LE 60 hz GENNY/ WELDER

AEAD 200LE 60 hz GENNY/ WELDER

Hi there..

Okay, help... I have a broken wire marked number 34 from the negative terminal of the ignition coil, and the drawing shows that it goes to the Power Weld switch (S1). Should be easy eh... not on your life it is... I cannot see where this wire has come off from, nor...
    See more | Go to post

• g6ypk
    replied to need help with hack shaft nut ??
    Broken wire # 34 aead 200le

Hi there.... For some reason I cannot post a new thread? Yes, I'm logged in, but heck... I'm brain dead or what, ha!

Okay, help... I have a broken wire marked number 34 from the negative terminal of the ignition coil, and the drawing shows that...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X