No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
14 results in 0.0425 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Vtwin4life (Tim), let me go over this again with you. The air pressure going into the back of the 375 should be 90-120 psi. The regulator setting on the front of the machine should be set at 60 psi with the air flowing (gas air set mode). All of the machines we send out are cut tested before they are...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Scotth
    replied to Spectrum 375 question (maybe)
    George, this change was done because the previous rating caused a lot of confusion among the masses. The previous rating was the plasma gas flow that we measured at the torch head, not the input pressure on the back of the machine. We changed the rating to reflect the actual best case input flow to...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Scotth
    replied to Spectrum 2050
    Newton, give me a call at 920-831-4854, and I will walk you thru it. Have the serial number handy when you call.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Vtwin4life, give me a call at 920-831-4854 and I will get this straightened out for you.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Scotth
    replied to 2050 Plasma cutter
    Dan, I am a factory service rep and I may be able to help you out with a demo. Give me a call at 920-831-4854 and I will see if I can get you a Spectrum 2050 to demo. Our District sales managers get involved when we need to demo equipment and they should be able to set something up at a local distributor...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Scotth
    replied to 125c plasma cutter problem
    Lafayette 1946, give me a call at 920-735-4505. It sounds like the cup on the torch is too tight. It should be just snugged down and then backed off a quarter turn. The torch has a one year warranty and the machine itself has a 3 year warranty. The warranty is transferable, but only goes back to the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Scotth
    replied to Miller 2050 torch options
    Spectrum 2050 torch tips

Slag, the 35 amp tips are the smallest we could offer because if you leave the machine in expanded metal anything less than 35 amp tips wear out very fast when trying to carry the pilot current necessary to keep the arc lit.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Tooldude, that timer is used on the Automatic 1A timer control box. The control box was made to interface in an automation setup. I hope this answers your question.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Scotth
    replied to Equipment for welding truck
    Triple three

Both the 625 and 2050 will give rated output when run on the Trailblazer 302 or Bobcat 250. I have done it myself quite a few times. They may have been thinking of the older Trailblazer 250 or early Bobcat that had quite a bit less auxilliary power.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Scotth
    replied to Miller Service Question
    Miller service question

Spencer, give me a call when you are in the area and I will see what I can do to check it out. My number is 920-831-4854. On monday, tuesday and wednesday I am the only tech here, but I can try and take a look at it for you.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• That plug is a 6-50p. You need a 6-50r to plug it into.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Scotth
    replied to AEA200LE no arc
    Moe, give me a call at 920-831-4851. I should be able to walk you thru this fix pretty quickly. Do you have access to a load bank? It would really help. What is the name of the distributor you are dealing with. I may be able to work something out so you can bring the machine in and load it down for...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Scotth
    replied to PipePro 304
    If you are drawing less than 5000 watts of weld load, the engine will stay at idle speed. The reason the grinder makes the engine come up is because the grinder needs 60 hertz and that frequency is a funtion of engine speed.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Scotth
    replied to HiFreq & Trailblazer 301g
    H80N, The Trailblazer has sufficient filtering for HF as long as your spark gaps don't exceed .008 each. You do need to filter both positive and negative cables inside the HF box with some .05 micro farad caps (1000 volt) to ground. The hf box needs to operate off of 115 volt ac or 24 volt ac. If you...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X