Search Result

Collapse
128 results in 0.0142 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• jmpgino
    replied to Aluminum settings help please.
    Phoned up Miller and got the help I needed, should have done that in the first place. Job just finished, as usual the setting up takes ten times the time it takes to complete the welds.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• jmpgino
    started a topic Aluminum settings help please.

Aluminum settings help please.

I have a Dynasty 200 DX not welded up any aluminum for years. So would someone familiar with this machine please give me some settings for this small project.
    I have a piece of 1/4 inch thick by 3/4 inch bar stock that I am bending into a U shape. I want to weld the two ends onto a 1 1/2 inch...
    See more | Go to post

• jmpgino
    replied to Foot Control stopped working.
    Well when I did continuity testing on the individual wires the first time everything was OK, doing it again after a day or so of finding no issues, I did it again and found a wire break. On looking carefully or the cord there was an area of distortion. So I got my wife to hold the testing stuff while...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• jmpgino
    started a topic Foot Control stopped working.

Foot Control stopped working.

My foot pedal control for Dynasty 200DX has stopped working. I have checked continuity and everything is ok. Switch is OK. My finger control works fine but I noticed it has six pins in the plug and the foot control has only five.
    Trying to get into the pin plug but can not see how to open it up...
    See more | Go to post

• jmpgino
    started a topic Going up North for the Eclipse.

Going up North for the Eclipse.

And I suddenly realized that the best way to watch the Eclipse was through my Miller a Digital Elite helmet. I tried it at lunchtime looking at the sun and it is way better than looking through my $3 disposable eclipse plastic things, just turn up the sensitivity an pop it on your head.
    So if...
    See more | Go to post

• jmpgino
    replied to First weld with new CST 280
    That welding machine is so so smooth, it is a pure delight. It has made me look like an expert. I also have a Dynasty 200DX, I thought that was a great stick welder but when I got the CST I was just blown away by it. Good decision, you will not regret the choice.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• My question was akin to asking who had the most miles on a truck with a Diesel engine. As simple as that, did not expect a Donald Trump to be............
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• They were advertised as industrial on the Miller website, so designed for heavy duty use one would think.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• jmpgino
    started a topic Dynasty 200 DX length of service.

Dynasty 200 DX length of service.

Just wondering who can say, that they have the most hours and strikes on a Dynasty 200 DX machine. Are they truly as industrial as described by Miller.
    See more | Go to post

• jmpgino
    replied to Oxy-Acetylene Welding
    Synchroman has just given you a polite and excellent answer to your question. My two bottles hardly get any use but for heating up a piece that needs bending or straightening.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• jmpgino
    replied to Millermatic 211.
    I for one would go with the older transformer. I have one and have no doubt it will outlive my Dynasty and CST 280, I think the inverters lifetime is shorter, I keep mine in the house and the 211 in the garage. Living in the south I would imagine long term heat exposure will shorten their lives....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• jmpgino
    replied to powder coated counter top
    I personally would not go with a metal counter top. But aside from that idea, I built a whole new kitchen for us last year, used cherry and put in dark Granite counter tops.
    Now the reason for writing, I put stainless steel as the back splash all around the walls. We spent seven grand on a pro...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• jmpgino
    started a topic Isis welders.

Isis welders.

These Isis animals seem to have some a bunch of welders working for them, these cages must take some time to build and even paint.
    I wish I could strap one of them onto something I am stick welding with some serious heat close by what I would use to attach the ******* to the workpiece.
    See more | Go to post

• I hope your welding is better than your spelling and grammar because they are both atrocious....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• jmpgino
    started a topic Costa Concordia salvage welders.

Costa Concordia salvage welders.

i was watching a PPS Program tonight, about the salvage work for this ship off the Italian coast. Afterwards I did a few searches and came across this article. If you scroll down you will see some welders, they are on a slant and welding a huge chunk of metal onto the side of the ship. Looking at the...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X