7 results in 0.0043 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• billie-t
    replied to Beveling pipe
    pipe coupons

take your pipe to a kid in the local high school that has a lathe..he will likely turn your bevels for the experience ..or there are cutters that fit in pipe threading machines that will also do this...have them turned "sharp" and then...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• flashbacks

put on both the gauge and the torch...i have seen one time and i have no idea what caused it to act that way but a hose blow after a back fire in a shop that caused an acc hose to pop a hole at almost exactly 12 inch spaces from the torch to the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• billie-t
    replied to Welding a vehicle frame
    welded frame

i did a mack truck one time..the owner said he went to mac truck and asked them ..this is what he had me do...cut on 30 degree angle..weld all around and then grind the outside flush..he had ordered another C channel from Mack to fit over the original...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• you are NOT allowed by rental laws to change anything on your landlords "real" property without the consent of your landlord...no adding to the structure nor changing any part of it including painting of the walls or any adjustments to the wiring..for that matter in ontario you...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• billie-t
    replied to Anyone try instructing???
    if you were to "show" someone the basics of welding and then turned them loose on the world..would the phrase..."i think you could make a good weldor..you should, before you do any public work, go take a government test...pass it ...and start a company and have a certified...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• billie-t
    replied to broken trailer tongue
    broken trailer

debar..i am not going to get into heated discussion over this..i agree with you that the owners ineptness was indeed the reason that caused the failure to happen ..but i also i was taught that the welded area of any material shoudl not "pull out" or ...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• billie-t
    replied to broken trailer tongue
    broken trailer

dont mean to be picky but it looks as though the cross angle was only welded to the trailer rail on one side (or i am missing something in the picture)

also..the part of the tounge that is broke off is not bent (or not much) that would lead me to...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X