7 results in 0.0062 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Rodsticker
    replied to wanting to buy
    Thx

Thank You, If I could only be that lucky. The only thing I have been to find is the same welder trying to be sold in 8 different cities now and there's not even one there.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Rodsticker
    started a topic wanting to buy

wanting to buy

Hey welders, I'm looking a good used Miller Trailblazer. Accessories for Tig is a real plus! Stick welding leads are a plus also! My main problem finding one so far has been "SCAMS"!!!!!!! I've seen pictures of the same welder for the last three months in eight different cities and have had...
    See more | Go to post

• Rodsticker

wanting to buy

Hey welders, I'm looking a good used Miller Trailblazer. Accessories for Tig is a real plus! Stick welding leads are a plus also! My main problem finding one so far has been "SCAMS"!!!!!!! I've seen pictures of the same welder for the last three months in eight different cities and have had...
    See more | Go to post

• Rodsticker

wanting to buy

See more | Go to post

• Rodsticker
    replied to Project for my grandson
    3 wheels, NO

2,4,6 and so on! Never 1,3,5 and so on!!!!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• bending tubing

I can't think of any way that you can bend the tubing without having to modify it. I've bent a lot of tubing, but I either cut little notches out so it could bend and welded it back together after bending. Even when using a bender, you need to have modified your bender...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Rodsticker
    replied to SS filler in carbon steel
    yes

I am a part time welding instructor, we do it all the time at the school. We use 308 most of the time, occasionaly we use 316. It does leave a shinier finish, and will stay a little shinier than the carbon with a little care. Only thing, if the carbon starts to rust, the chemical...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X