Collapse
265 results in 0.0415 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• welderdude402
    replied to Sausage stuffer
    sorry i dont have a picture of it. it is down at my dads place...and i dont know when i will get there next.
    yeah, we dont mess around lol. we have walk in cooler/freezer thats about 6x10x10 that we can hang about 6 deer in or three elk or cows in and a complete butcher room with all the fixins....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• welderdude402
    replied to Deer stands
    sorry bout no pics but i usually dont have time to get pics of them cause its last minute get em in the tree thing lol. but i would say that conduit is about 16 ga. and its galvanized so that it resists the rusting, but i paint them anyway. the bottoms of the wood platforms i use a mapp gass torch and...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• welderdude402
    replied to Deer stands
    something that really works well is some 1 1/2 inch conduit. either buy or rent a conduit bender and bend two 90 degree angles on one end of a couple 20' pieces of conduit and get some 1" conduit and flatten the edges after you cut them however wide you want them and weld them in as your rungs....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• welderdude402
    replied to Sausage stuffer
    little more work than air, but still works great

every year for deer season my family generally gets around 12 deer, and we do all the processing ourselves. when we make summer sausage we genrally have over 300 lbs of meat to mix and stuff. then we have to smoke and cure it. but that...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by welderdude402; 09-12-2010, 06:06 PM. Reason: addition of some details

Leave a comment:

• welderdude402
    replied to in need of some advice
    spray arc sounds just like the name implies. put a nozzle on a garden hose and set it to a fan spray. sounds pretty much just like it.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• welderdude402
    replied to Dirt track build
    did you run that car in beatrice, Ne?...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• welderdude402
    replied to Brazing Surface
    orscheln or tractor supply farm stores usually have them.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• welderdude402
    replied to XMT 304 CC/CV help
    may be a dumb question....but

have you checked the front panel to make sure its on 'panel' not 'remote' for the voltage selector? the ones that ive used go wide open when they are on remote... just askin.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• that's only a semi tire...imagine what it would be like with a pivot tire...seen that happen once. once is enough.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• welderdude402
    replied to jd2 model 3
    I understand what you're saying, but I guess for me, I guess I would rather have the equipment paid for beforehand, and if anything should happen that I may go out of business or not get any customers or something else like that, I would like to have the equipment stay in my posession, instead of having...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• welderdude402
    replied to jd2 model 3
    thanks...ill talk to my boss too. we got a smaller one that i've never seen used. maybe i can pick it up for a fair price.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• welderdude402
    replied to jd2 model 3
    that is on my list too...but so far the welder, mill, and bender are all i have the funds for currently. tax return wasn't quite as big as i had hoped. but i'll be gettin the mill for a fairly low price from my current boss..possibly 1000, but probably 1500. any ideas what a used lathe would cost? most...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• welderdude402
    replied to Aluminium Fab Table
    weld some small pieces of 4 inch channel to the bottom of the plate and drill your holes for the mounting pieces. that way you dont have any bolt heads sticking through and you don't have to buy a tap or worry about the bolts getting welded to the table and not being able to take em out if you need...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• welderdude402
    replied to jd2 model 3
    yeah, i've noticed that. konw of anyone that might be getting rid of a set? lookin for some 1-7/8" dies. workin on gettin some equipment 'stocked up' so to speak as to not have so much overhead when i start up. i'll be gettin a new MM252, 1970's era Bridgeport J-head mill, and bender w/in the next...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• welderdude402
    started a topic jd2 model 3

jd2 model 3

Does anyone know if anyone makes dies that will work with the JD2 model 3 pipe & tubing bender? Just wondering if I could save any money somewhere. thanks
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X