No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
500 results in 0.1743 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• I see you have AC/DC. Most of the rods mentioned will run + or -. Run them DC, negative electrode for less penetration.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• JSFAB
    replied to long welds on sheet aluminum
    Also realize the US Coast Guard has very specific rules and regulations involving fuel tanks on boats, and they do have jurisdiction, even if you are in inland waters. It might be worth checking out their website.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• JSFAB
    replied to 1975 Trailblazer 5G
    Like I said before, if all you have is a two prong connection, it is just a contactor connection. Just be sure you match up voltages, most of the older ones were 120 volts. Set the volts on the power unit, set the wire speed on the feeder.

NOTE: Feeder drive volts is NOT the same...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by JSFAB; 06-22-2015, 02:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JSFAB
    replied to 1975 Trailblazer 5G
    First off, I agree with Tryagn5's comment. Over the years, I have owned various machines from several major manufacturers, I have found that the company you put down, makes machines that are far more trouble free, and the factory reps I have contacted from that company, have been far more helpful than...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• JSFAB
    replied to Side-grinding aluminum
    Any good local welding supply should have 4 1/2", 5", 7", and 9" aluminium grinding wheels in stock. Just like I don't go to the grocery store or drug store for nuts, bolts, and nails; I also don't go to Home Depot or Lowes for welding supplies or metalworking consumables.:roll...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Not a problem.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• JSFAB
    replied to Welder ID
    It looks very similar to the 4G Trailblazer, which was made in the late 60s or early 70s.

The serial number should be stamped on the front panel somewhere.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• JSFAB
    replied to Where's Cruizer,,,??
    Here is his website and phone number, instead of everybody crying about it, why doesn't somebody call and find out?? I would, except I don't really care, I have seen more people disappear than most of you. http://webpages.411.ca/weldalert/
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Another comment.

All the major manufacturers of anchors publish big catalogs,,, these include shear strength, pull strength, instructions for installing, etc. etc. It is time for you to do a little legwork yourself, the information is out there. Consult with your favourite industrial...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Rotary hammers will make a straighter, faster, more accurate hole than any hammer drill.
    I have several Bosch, mostly because they come for the price I like, and they work well. The older ones are now good for 1/4" or 3/8" holes at this point, after hundreds or thousands of holes,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• JSFAB
    replied to Lincoln WP 250 G9 PRO
    I can't help you with the first part of your question, but the use of a WC-115 with contactor will allow you to use a 30A spoolgun with any Miller or non-Miller engine drive, assuming it is CV capable. All you need are the welder power leads, plus a 115 plug-in somewhere, the 115 doesn't even have...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• JSFAB
    replied to Apology long overdue
    I wouldn't worry about it too much, Miller has been in business far longer than you have, they have very thick skin.

And by the way, you should spend a little time reading on Lincoln's website, they specifically recommend NOT adding any wire lubes or wipes, of any kind.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• JSFAB
    replied to Welding insurance
    First thing, stop calling "major national companies". What you need, is an agent that specializes in commercial lines. You should be asking around, any friends or customers you have, that are also in "high-risk" businesses, who are they buying insurance through, not what company,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• As far as I know, every cert with a backing plate I have, the backing plate is milled off.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• JSFAB
    replied to Miller DEL-200
    The bottom fits into the holes in the baseplate. Top is wider, so it can squish down without going thru the holes.

It is a Miller part, I saw the parts list.

We have one LWS in the area who is known for having all kinds of old, obsolete items in stock. I suggested my...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X