Collapse
7 results in 0.0138 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• mattf301
    replied to Deck Gate
    Hey Monte, I know we're being a pain, but can you give us a list of materials for the machine?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mattf301
    replied to Trailer ramp
    It's 18" at level. I guess a 4 1/2' should do it. Thanks again everyone.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mattf301
    replied to Trailer ramp
    That sounds good. If it's not too much trouble on the drawing, I would appreciate that.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mattf301
    replied to Trailer ramp
    You convinced me! I will splurge for some 1X2. How long is the ramp on your blue trailer? I really want to have it fold down in half if I can figure it out. Thanks again.
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by mattf301; 07-04-2007, 02:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mattf301
    replied to Trailer ramp
    Nice trailers. Mine is similar to the blue one. I want to make the ramp fold in half. Do you think 1" tube would be strong enough?(I just happen to have some in stock). If not I have to get the expanded anyway and can pick up the 1X2. Thanks for the help.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mattf301
    started a topic Trailer ramp

Trailer ramp

Hi All. I purchased a used 5X10 open utility trailer the other day. It's built with all square tube. really nice. I want to put a ramp on it. The ramp will be 5' wide and about 4-5' long and will fold in the middle so it's not so high.. I will use the steel mesh on top. What material(ie tube, angle)...
    See more | Go to post

• mattf301
    replied to young or old
    I just started this year. I'm taking a welding course at the local college(only automotive O/A, though, but better then nothing), bought myself a HH 187. I want to build a motorcycle trailer eventually and do some decorative gates. I will be 50 next month(oh, the horror of it!)
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X