Collapse
36 results in 0.4026 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• BigEd36
    replied to pics i found from a trailer forum
    I believe the very finest redneck engineers designed the redneck mansion.

See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BigEd36
    replied to V8 Trike Frame
    Fun4now,

For a pic resizer for Windows 98, try Irfanview. It's a free download at www.irfanview.com. I use it with Windows XP and it works great for me. This copy and paste is from the Irfanview website:

IrfanView is a very fast, small, compact and innovative FREEWARE...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BigEd36
    replied to keeping old welders
    Tools and Guns...............I rarely let either one get away from me once it's mine!! And on the rare occasion that I let one go, I almost always end up regretting it.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BigEd36
    replied to ot : digtal camera
    Wireburner,

I think you'll like that little Kodak. For the price you'll have invested it's a no-brainer! A friend has basically the same model, except for being 5.1 megapixel, the same zoom and everything. He loves it. As the guys here have pointed out, you don't need high resolution...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BigEd36
    replied to Rail buggy
    The pics are reversed, the Miller emblem sure looks funny that way!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BigEd36
    replied to Mm212
    Dan, I sure wish you hadn't bought that MM 210. I just got mine in November, so now you're makin' MY stuff obsolete, too!! ...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BigEd36
    replied to young or old
    Well, I started welding with a borrowed AC 225 Tombstone the summer of 1966, I turned 17, can't remember if it was before or after my birthday (in June). The "learning project" was welding the roll bars in my first Hobby Stock (circle track car). A friend gave me a primer, instructed me...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BigEd36
    replied to posting pic's
    There is 2 ways to post a pic in your reply. You can post it as an attachment, which you upload from your computer. I believe if you only have 1 attachment it shows the pic in your post, if you have more than one attachment it shows them as links, and the reader needs to click on the link for the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• But, have you seen the one that explains why women can't fix cars?

See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BigEd36
    replied to plan's
    There are some basic plans at http://www.championtrailers.com/UTIL...AILER_KITS.HTM

They aren't real detailed but have some good instructions on axle location, which is very important to towability of a trailer.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BigEd36
    replied to Which is right for me?
    Most of the guys I know don't have big enough gen sets at the track to run the 240 volt units, that's why I look to the 120 volt units for a "travelin' welder". Jordan has a pretty big toter/trailer rig, so he may have a big enough gen set to supply a 240 unit, one of the "big"...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BigEd36
    I agree with you Cary, the DVI or the MM 210 is not really what I would consider portable either. If I were wanting both I would either get the Passport, or a 140 unit for the hauler, and a 180 or 210 for the shop. From my sig, you can see that's what I've done. I have the Handler 120 for portability...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BigEd36
    Well, I've never driven a dirt late model (da** it), but I sure have some experience thrashin' with short track cars so I'll wade in here.

Jordan, when you say you're looking for something for "down the road" I'm wondering if you mean as in "down the road" in the pits...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BigEd36
    replied to More OT... On Topic stuff
    Fantastic! How many HP is that Hardcore 454 puttin' out? That ol' van outta haul!
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• BigEd36
    replied to Flow meter 210
    When I bought my Handler 120 it was setup for fluxcore, and didn't have any flow guage or meter. When I upgraded it to gas, I bought a Victor flowmeter. My Handler 180 and MM 210 both came with flow guages. I can read the guages much easier than I can the numbers on the glass of the flowmeter, so,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X