500 results in 0.3596 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• pro70z28
    started a topic Miller Welding Jet Dragster

Miller Welding Jet Dragster

Got to see Elaine Larson take two out of three last weekend in exhibition runs at the World Series. I'll post pics when I can.
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by pro70z28; 08-30-2012, 02:47 PM.

• I used to reference a couple choice words & when it was real bad I'd do a ceremonial dance around the shop, sometimes rapidly kicking off a boot or tugging on the affected area of clothing. Then I'd take a deep breath & resume welding.
    Since switching to TIG I've eliminated most of that...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• pro70z28
    replied to Scaffold
    There's a local tree trimming guy that gives me firewood from time to time for the hauling. Helps him get rid of hard to handle pieces since they do everything by hand.

I made this attachment for the backhoe many years ago. I turned a couple pieces of round stock on the lathe & built...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by pro70z28; 06-04-2012, 10:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• pro70z28
    replied to I Pledge Allegiance...
    Just to lighten the thread a little I put together a (sort of) patriotic video 1:27min.
    I used selective color effects on the camera so only red & blue object show up as color in the otherwise black & white clip. There's even a flag in the video to add to the theme.

h...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• pro70z28
    replied to I Pledge Allegiance...
    I'm thankful for the freedoms we have in this country. True, as long as there are people who take advantage of the system or try to destroy our way of life it won't be perfect, but it's still better than the vast majority of the world. Many thousands agreed strongly enough to give their life to preserve...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• pro70z28
    replied to Scaffold

I had a chance to use the 12' scaffold for the first time on a job, today. Jobs like this used to take longer to set up the scaffolding than to install the sign....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• pro70z28
    replied to Skid Steer Boom attachment
    ....or just build one.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• pro70z28
    replied to Scaffold

I've used the scaffold enough times now that set up & tear down are going much faster. It really has made a difference in the clock (& on my back). Should have built it years ago....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• pro70z28
    replied to Scaffold
    I had to do some digging over the weekend to tap into a water line. Got a couple of pictures of the backhoe I built many years ago. It's not pretty, but it keeps on diggin'. I built it with what I had laying around the shop. The hyd. cylinder is off a little Briggs powered track loader I had before...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by pro70z28; 04-16-2012, 12:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• pro70z28
    replied to Scaffold
    This is a post setting attachment I built several years ago. It pins to the bucket of the backhoe.

Here it is moving a 4''x6''x24' post into position.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• What type material do you sculpt in?
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• pro70z28
    replied to Scaffold
    One project I failed to mention was the framing jig. This makes framing a billboard much faster & easier.

The 2 orange square tubes with the brackets are the jigs.

I line the jigs up on the "level line" using a laser level on a tripod & screw...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• pro70z28
    replied to Scaffold

See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• pro70z28
    replied to Scaffold
    Building forks for secondary scaffold.

See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• pro70z28
    replied to Scaffold
    Thanks BD1.
    Once a year we haul my son's camaro to a drag race reunion out of state. It takes about 1 - 1/2 hours to strip the attachments & racks off and install the winch. They are built so the track loader can pick them off the trailer and stack them in the shop.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X